- 3.5-hour tour of Portland by luxury vehicle
- Visit a historic mansion and explore diverse neighborhoods and parks
- Learn about Portland’s history and culture from your naturalist guide
- Visit Powell’s Books, one of the largest independent bookstores in the world
- Enjoy morning tea, pastries and seasonal snacks
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy tea, pastries and seasonal snacks while taking in scenic views of the city and the surrounding volcanic peaks at historic Pittock Mansion. This mansion was home to influential Portland pioneers Henry and Georgiana Pittock from 1914 to 1919, and is now a city park and treasured landmark.
Next, explore the neighborhoods of Portland’s four main quadrants: Northeast, Northwest, Southeast and Southwest. Each quadrant has its own distinct feel and unique attractions including art galleries, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and performance venues.
Visit the Pearl Disctrict, Nob Hill and Hawthorne, and hear about the history of Portland’s ten well-known bridges from your guide.
You’ll also explore at least two of the following parks: Washington Park, Mt Tabor Park, McCall Waterfront Park and, depending on the season, the International Rose Test Garden. Your guide will bring the parks alive by identifying the flora and fauna.
End your tour at one of Portland’s greatest treasures, Powell’s Books, one of the largest independent bookstores in the world!
This tour was perfect for a couple of first-timers to Portland. Its give you a really good overview and layout understanding of the city. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. I especially recommend for older people who cant walk and discover the city on their own. It was perfect for my 85 year old grandmother and myself!
Very informative. Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable.