- 3.5-hour tour of Portland by luxury vehicle
- Visit the grounds of a historic mansion and explore diverse neighborhoods and parks
- Learn about Portland’s history and culture from your naturalist guide
- Option to conclude your tour at Powell’s Books, one of the largest independent bookstores in the world
- Enjoy morning tea, pastries and seasonal snacks
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our first trip to Portland and this tour was just what we needed to get an overview and an insider's look into the city. Our tour guide, Jeff, a native of Portland, was great!
Jeff was AWESOME! He was very knowledgeable about the tour subject, and addressed all questions about the sites we were seeing. I would even go back in a heartbeat. If someone was moving to Portland, this would be a great tour to look for neighborhoods. FYI: You should market this tour with all realtors in the area. He even gave us directions for the scenic route to Multnomah Falls.Great job, Jeff!
Bree, our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable, cute, personable, articulate, creative, good coffee, great cook/baker! We enjoyed every minute! Mahalo...Wes and Jen
Stephanie was wonderful!
The tour guide obviously knew and loved Portland and was really informative
A very comprehensive tour with Laurence, superbly knowledgeable about his city. Thanks again.
Perfect start of our trip! We learned so much from our tour guide Kelsey!
This was a great tour. We enjoyed the small group. The guide was knowledgeable and tailored the tour to our interests.
Lovely tour guide, Bri. We learned a lot, and she knows Portland inside/out. We benefited from her experience and recommendations. The tour itself, we think, is designed to give one an overview of the area from the main attractions of the city to viewing residential parts, and it does an excellent job of both.
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Jeff. He was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about Portland and surrounding areas. Thanks for a great tour.