- 6-hour tour of the Columbia Gorge waterfalls and wineries from Portland
- Relax on a gorgeous drive along the Columbia River and through the Cascade Mountains
- Explore waterfalls and admire views of wet forests
- Visit several wineries and enjoy wine samples
- Learn about the area’s history, landscape and culture from your professional naturalist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury Mercedes shuttle included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
When you arrive, your professional guide will take you to a few waterfalls. This area is home to the second-tallest perennial waterfall in the US, Multnomah Falls.
Spend some time hiking around these stunning natural wonders, and be sure to have your camera ready! Then, continue driving east, where wet forests of the coastal Pacific Northwest provide views of oaks, pines and other arid vegetation, creating prime growing conditions for grapes.
As you near the town of Hood River, embark on a tour of a few local wineries, each one unique and charming in its own way. At each winery, relax and sample some boutique wines found only in Oregon. The weather, views and wine make for an unparalleled vineyard experience.
In between wineries, your guide will tell you about the history of the land and the region’s culture, giving you an understanding of how this incredible landscape has shaped the wine in your glass.
Some of the wineries you may visit include Marchesi, Hood River Vineyards, Cathedral Ridge, Wy’East Vineyards and Pheasant Valley. After your tour, relax on the drive back to your Portland hotel.