- Experience Portland like a local on a guided bike tour
- Cruise along the waterfront and pass Old Town’s 19th-century brick buildings
- Ride through lively Chinatown and discover the Pearl District’s art galleries, shops and restaurants
- Learn about the history and culture of Portland from your knowledgeable guide
- Bike and helmet rental included
- Choice of a morning or afternoon ride
What You Can Expect
Continue into bustling Chinatown and on through the Pearl District, where turn-of-the-century warehouses have been turned into art galleries, shops and restaurants surrounded by soaring glass apartment buildings. You’ll make several stops in this interesting area to snap photos and learn some interesting history.
Pass Henry Weinhard’s 140-year-old brewery and a fortress-like armory that was turned into a theater. Continue south to downtown Portland, where you’ll pass classic food carts before entering the South Park Blocks.
Pedal through Oregon’s largest university, Portland State University, and then turn downhill to the waterfront and ride along the Willamette River. You'll end up back where you started.
A great learning experience about the city -- highly recommend
So great! My guide was friendly and informed. A leisurely pace was maintained throughout. She was really fantastic. I went alone and met some great travelers as well.