- Full-day tour of Portland and its surroundings
- See downtown attractions such as Pioneer Courthouse Square and the famous food carts
- Explore vibrant, eclectic neighborhoods such as Nob Hill and the Pearl District
- Enjoy views of gorgeous waterfalls at Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area
- Your guide will teach you about Portland’s history and modern-day culture
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tour made me thirsty!Photo by: Leticia S
- Best view!Photo by: Leticia S
- Columbira River GorgePhoto by: Andrew K
- French bakery for lunch ...Photo by: Tiffany Y
- The Columbia River GorgePhoto by: Rebecca W
- Columbia River GorgePhoto by: Maria
USA, 06 2014
- The best place in PortlandPhoto by: Yueh-Chih L
- Multnomah FallsPhoto by: Sam W
- Multnomah Falls May 29, 2013Photo by: Angela J
What You Can Expect
Great tour and terrific guide.
Sarahthesheepu United Kingdom
Fabulous tour, a definite must if you have limited time and or it is your first visit to Portland. Our guide, Kerry, was brilliant very knowledgeable and looked after our group of six very well, I hope she won her Roller Derby game later that day. My favourite part was the waterfalls, they are simply stunning. A close second would be the rose garden. The whole tour was fabulous and i met some great people on the tour which is always important when travelling alone.
Great tour guide and fun city tour. You get to see so much and learn a lot about this great city in just one day! Colombia River Gorge views were beautiful!
This tour is a must do, especially if you are a first time visitor to Portland! First, it's great that it includes hotel pickup and drop off. Our tour guide, Ron, was absolutely terrific. He gave us such a great overview of the city and we enjoyed his commentary on sights and attractions while he drove us around. The Lan Su Chinese Garden was beautiful and we loved the peace and calm of the place. The Pittock Mansion was also very nice and interesting. We had lunch in the Nob Hill District which we loved for its scenery and residential feel. The highlight of the tour for us was the Columbia Gorge area. The six waterfalls that we visited were breathtakingly gorgeous and spectacular. We had time for several photo opportunities, creating lovely memories for us. We highly recommend this tour, and the price is well worth it!
Shannon_atl United States of ...
This tour was amazing!
Great tour! Plenty to see and a very interesting mix of the great outdoors and the city. Our tour guide was fantastic, extremely knowledgeable and a lot of fun!
superior in all ways. Very Prompt. had wonderful experience
THE TOUR GUIDE IS REALLY GOOD.
The tour was wonderful. We felt as if we saw much of portland in 1 day.
Great tour with just the right balance of walking and riding. Ron was an awesome tour guide - friendly, informative and an excellent driver. We really were able to see a lot in just one day. Highly recommend this tour!!