- Full-day tour of Portland and its surroundings
- See downtown attractions such as Pioneer Courthouse Square and the famous food carts
- Explore vibrant, eclectic neighborhoods such as Nob Hill and the Pearl District
- Enjoy views of gorgeous waterfalls at Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area
- Your guide will teach you about Portland’s history and modern-day culture
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tour made me thirsty!Photo by: Leticia S
- Best view!Photo by: Leticia S
- Columbira River GorgePhoto by: Andrew K
- French bakery for lunch ...Photo by: Tiffany Y
- The Columbia River GorgePhoto by: Rebecca W
- Columbia River GorgePhoto by: Maria
USA, 06 2014
- The best place in PortlandPhoto by: Yueh-Chih L
- Multnomah FallsPhoto by: Sam W
- Multnomah Falls May 29, 2013Photo by: Angela J
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was friendly and very informative! Learned some new things too! It was a great way to see a lot of Portland in just one day.
What an amazing guide, tour and sit and #39;s that we and #39;ve seen in 8.5 hrs. Highly recommend to anyone who has less than 48 hrs in Portland to capture most important sites and nature (Columbia river, waterfalls, some light hiking with bonus waterfalls). Just very happy and satisfied!
This tour was wonderful!! Our Guide was excellent...very knowledgeable, very friendly and personable. His knowledge of the area was amazing!! My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and highly recommend to anyone visiting Portland.
Great tour of Portland and the waterfalls, A full 9 hours long. We recommend it.
Great way to see Portland! Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and even gave us suggestions for things to do on the rest of our trip!
Our driver and tour guide Clem was so great. He took us around all of the points listed on the tour and answered all of our questions. Upon our return back to Downtown Portland the Starlight Parade was starting and traffic was a nightmare. Clem took it all in stride and kept his cool while doing his best to drop us off to our destination the closest he could. We loved everything!
This tour was a great way to learn a lot about, and see a lot of Portland in one day.
Tom was a great guide. Very knowledgeable about the area. He gave good tips for hiking, dining, and other activities for our remaining days. You definitely get your money and #39;s worth on this tour. Not to be missed!
We had a wonderful time. The tour staff were excellent hosts and very informative. These tours are a must for first time Portland visitors.
Beautiful views, great tour guide. Highly recommend