- Private Columbia River Gorge day trip from Portland
- Admire views of waterfalls, desert landscapes and cliffs on several walks with a naturalist guide
- Round-trip downtown Portland hotel transport by luxury vehicle included
- This private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
After time on the nature trails, you'll learn about regional history in The Dalles, a former trading center and the end of the Oregon Trail.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Local organic chicken
- Frittata or lasagna
- Selection of soups
- Selection of cold salads: pasta, corn, mixed greens, beets and other seasonal items
great guide !
Really fantastic! Guide Jeff was extremely knowledgeable and informative. Beautiful day, beautiful scenes, good food.
My day-long trip was wonderful! My guide/driver was very knowledgeable about the history of the Columbia River, and the plants, trees and birds we saw along the way. He brought along some excellent coffee and homemade coffee cake for a mid-morning snack, and took me to a really good casual restaurant for lunch. I felt relaxed at all times--even though I'm normally a nervous passenger. It was altogether a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend this tour. I just wish I had taken along a camera. Thank you!