- Follow your expert guide on an easy to moderate snowshoe hike through Mt Hood National Forest
- Spot wildlife, admire the scenery and learn about the landscape and ecosystem
- Relax at the cozy lodge with hot chocolate or wine and a picnic lunch
- Lunch, snacks, equipment, wine-tasting fees and luxury round-trip hotel transport from downtown Portland hotels included
- Private tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
great guiding - Jeff. Interesting history and geology information, beautiful waterfalls, spectacular beyond belief scenic exercise snowshoeing, and great buffet lunch with well timed morning and afternoon snacks and hot drinks. We loved all the other people on the trip and got lots of tips for where to eat in Portland since it was our first time there.