- 1.5-hour food cart walking tour in Portland
- Stroll through downtown Portland and visit four of the city's best food carts
- Sample delicious bites including Spanish cuisine and Belgian-style waffles, with all tastings included
- Learn about the history of Portland's food carts from your guide, an expert in the industry
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
As you walk about 10 blocks through downtown, visit four top food carts to sample yummy bites like Belgian-style waffles and Portuguese and Spanish-inspired cuisine. Because your guide has been in the business so long, he knows many of the vendors, so you’ll get to meet some of them and hear their unique stories.
All tastings are included, and throughout your 1.5-hour tour, you’ll learn all about how the food cart culture got started and discover first-hand why Portland has become one of the top cities in the country for street food.