- 1.5-hour food cart walking tour in Portland
- Stroll through downtown Portland and visit four of the city's best food carts
- Sample delicious bites including Spanish cuisine and Belgian-style waffles, with all tastings included
- Learn about the history of Portland's food carts from your guide, an expert in the industry
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
As you walk about 10 blocks through downtown, visit four top food carts to sample yummy bites like Belgian-style waffles and Portuguese and Spanish-inspired cuisine. Because your guide has been in the business so long, he knows many of the vendors, so you’ll get to meet some of them and hear their unique stories.
All tastings are included, and throughout your 1.5-hour tour, you’ll learn all about how the food cart culture got started and discover first-hand why Portland has become one of the top cities in the country for street food.
Good tour. Good food. Good people.
Very enjoyable! Guide was Portland native and expert on the food cart history and culture. The stops all yielded delicious food, delivered to order. A great slice of Portland life.
Brett was an excellent guide--knew his stuff. We learned a lot and recommend the tour.
My husband and I took this tour. We thoroughly enjoyed it. The tour was fun and the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour guide picked great food trucks to stop and sample what they were serving. It was amazing to see how many food trucks there are in Portland. We went back to one food truck the next day. We would highly recommend this tour.
It was an enjoyable tour that gave us some background on food carts and a nice variety of items as samples. I would have liked it to be a tad longer it went a bit shorter than scheduled with another sample or two.
Was ok but not the best. The weird facial hair on guide was very distracting. Also only four carts tasted didn't seem a good cros section