- 1.5-hour food cart walking tour in Portland
- Stroll through downtown Portland and visit four of the city's best food carts
- Sample delicious bites including Spanish cuisine and Belgian-style waffles, with all tastings included
- Learn about the history of Portland's food carts from your guide, an expert in the industry
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Good tour. Good food. Good people.
Very enjoyable! Guide was Portland native and expert on the food cart history and culture. The stops all yielded delicious food, delivered to order. A great slice of Portland life.
Brett was an excellent guide--knew his stuff. We learned a lot and recommend the tour.
My husband and I took this tour. We thoroughly enjoyed it. The tour was fun and the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour guide picked great food trucks to stop and sample what they were serving. It was amazing to see how many food trucks there are in Portland. We went back to one food truck the next day. We would highly recommend this tour.
The tour guide was good. Very knowledgeable about the food cart industry. Generally good choices on the foods we tasted. I thought I read that we would be sampling 6-7 different carts, which was why I specifically chose this tour. But we only tried 4 - which is the same amt everyone else offered. Would have enjoyed smaller portions and more variety.
It was an enjoyable tour that gave us some background on food carts and a nice variety of items as samples. I would have liked it to be a tad longer it went a bit shorter than scheduled with another sample or two.
Was ok but not the best. The weird facial hair on guide was very distracting. Also only four carts tasted didn't seem a good cros section