- Willamette Valley wine tour from Portland
- Soak in gorgeous vistas and fresh air on an intermediate bike ride
- Visit several top-notch wineries to enjoy some wine (tastings not included)
- Learn about the region’s history and landscape from your knowledgeable, friendly guide
- Use of bike and helmet included, as well as an optional picnic lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide, Jesse, led us on a well-paced tour while sharing his knowledge of the area.
The wineries provided a variety of excellent wines with informative presentations. We also enjoyed the lunch option, picnicking at the last stop, while overlooking the beautiful valley. An excellent half-day tour to experience while in Portland!
A great experience. Great guide, good company, lovely countryside, good wine and exercise!