- Willamette Valley wine tour from Portland
- Soak in gorgeous vistas and fresh air on an intermediate bike ride
- Visit several top-notch wineries to enjoy some wine (tastings not included)
- Learn about the region’s history and landscape from your knowledgeable, friendly guide
- Use of bike and helmet included, as well as an optional picnic lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
As you ride along quiet lanes, admire the gorgeous scenery of rolling vineyards and farms where the region's first immigrants settled more than 150 years ago. Though the exact itinerary may change, you'll visit at least two wineries such as The Four Graces, Arborbrook and Bergstrom, where you'll sip some fine wine (tastings not included) with your fellow travelers. You also have the option to enjoy a picnic lunch.
Your guide will teach you about the history of this region and explain how the rich soil produces the variety of grapes grown here, including pinot noir. At the end of your half-day wine country adventure, relax on the drive back to Portland.