Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group bike tour, ensuing you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- 3-hour Porto bike tour with a friendly local guide
- Cycle through neighborhoods of Ribeira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pose for photos in front of Porto Cathedral
- Admire Ponte de Dom Luis I, a double-decker iron bridge that spans River Duoro
- Pedal past São Bento Station and look inside the opulent Café Majestic
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Enjoy plenty of stops throughout your ride to soak up the sights and relax. Hop off your bike near Ponte de Dom Luis I, Porto’s intriguing double-decker bridge that was designed by an apprentice of Gustave Eiffel, and hear about its history from your guide. Pedal alongside River Duoro, and then follow Aliados Avenue into Liberdade Square to see a monument to King Peter IV.
Continue cycling to São Bento Station, considered one of the world’s most beautiful train stations, and then stop in front of Café Majestic to sneak a peek inside and marvel at its plush interior. Work your way through the streets to find Bolhão Market with its colorful stalls and lively ambiance, and then pass the Clérigos Tower on your way to Miragaia district.
After three hours on your bike, head back to the center of town with your guide and finish your tour near Ponte de Dom Luis I.
we toured the main points of town, and got a very good grasp of the city. the guide was excellent. highly recommend!
We visited Porto in early August. The bike tour was a superb way to see this wonderful city. Our guide, Ricardo, was brilliant - friendly, fun and very willing to share his endless knowledge. Ricardo really connects with people. By the end of the tour, it was as if we had always known him. We would highly recommend this bike tour and rate it 10/10. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks. Con and Breda (Ireland)