This small-group tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring you’ll receive special attention from your guide.
- 3-hour Segway tour of Porto with an expert local guide
- Explore the streets around Porto’s UNESCO-listed Ribeira neighborhood
- Admire the Romanesque architecture of Porto Cathedral and pose for photos against the backdrop of Ponte de Dom Luis I
- Glide past Café Majestic and then see the bustling stalls of Bolhão Market
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Glide through the city’s UNESCO-listed historic center, Ribeira, passing Baroque churches and showstoppers like Porto Cathedral. Stop to marvel at the cathedral’s Romanesque beauty, and hear how most of the city was built around it during the 12th century – a time of massive growth.
Pose for photos against the backdrop of Ponte de Dom Luis I, Porto’s eye-catching iron bridge that spans River Duoro, and then pass along Aliados Avenue into Liberdade Square. See the monument to King Peter IV – a monarch that the city holds in high regard – and then traverse the streets around São Bento Station, an exquisite building that’s often described as one of the world’s most beautiful train stations.
Stop in front of Café Majestic, an opulent eatery that lives up to its name; sneak a peek inside to see its extravagant interior with lavish mirrors, cherub sculptures and glistening chandeliers. Work your way through the streets to see Bolhão Market with its colorful stalls and lively ambiance, and then pass the Clérigos Tower on your way to the pretty neighborhood of Miragaia.
After three hours on your Segway, glide back into the center of town with your guide and finish your tour near Cube Square.