- Full-day Douro Valley tour from Porto with an expert guide
- Enjoy a lunch of typical Douro cuisine at a renowned local villa
- Visit two traditional wine estates in the heart of the valley for wine-tasting sessions
- Learn about the history, culture and people of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Douro region
- Upgrade to include a Douro River rabelo boat tour with scenic valley views
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Auf dem BootausflugPhoto by: Georg G
- Cruising the DouroPhoto by: Natalie V
- Douro ValleyPhoto by: Natalie V
- Peter at the Antique Olive ...Photo by: Russell D
- Douro Valley PanoramaPhoto by: Joydeep Das
United Kingdom, 11 2015
- rives du DouroPhoto by: Roger D
- pinhaoPhoto by: Roger D
- promenade en rabelloPhoto by: Roger D
- quinta santa eufemiaPhoto by: Roger D
- une vue de la mini ...Photo by: Maurice C
- la vallée vue dune ...Photo by: Maurice C
- la dégustation de PortoPhoto by: Maurice C
- Jose, our tour guidePhoto by: Tim G
- Traditional Portuguese lunch ...Photo by: Tim G
- Wine tasting...nothing like ...Photo by: Tim G
- Breathtaking Douro ValleyPhoto by: Tim G
- Douro River SightPhoto by: Tim G
- Douro River BoatPhoto by: Tim G
- Quinta Do JallotoPhoto by: Tim G
- Douro ValleyPhoto by: Roberto D
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was awesome.
This tour of the Douro River Valley was great! Pedro was the best guide! It was unique and unlike any other wine tour we have been on. It was more personal. We also got to try very different wines including different ports. Highly recommend this tour of you want to see the Duomo River Valley
Peter was a great guide and he was so accommodating stopping to let us take pictures and the like. The tour was charming and really gave us some history lessons as well as a very complete education on Port Wines. Honestly, the wine winery was rustic and amazing, but after tasting some other Portuguese wines at restaurants in Porto, the quality of the reds just wasn't stellar. That is minor, though because it was such a once in a lifetime experience. Oh, and his olive oil is outstanding. Brought back a couple and wished we could have fit more in our luggage. Overall highly recommended!
Rainy and cold but EXCELLENT! Great knowledgeable tour guide. Tastings were excellent. Definitely recommend!
This was by far the best tour we signed up for in Portugal. Ricardo, our guide, was a wealth of information about the area, the wine, and general Portuguese history. Loved the tour of the valley, the river, and the 2 vineyards we visited. All of it beautiful! Plenty of time to explore and ask questions. Highly recommended!
The tour was the highlight of my trip to Porto - an absolutely stunning scenery and a good taste of Port wine! The tour guide, Pedro, was very helpful and made the tour very informative. I highly recommend the trip to wine-lovers and people willing to explore the area around Porto!
great day trip, I recommend it
Our tour guide, Alex, was super friendly and informative. Both trips to the wineries were picturesque, educational, and accompanied by generous tastings of wine and port. Highly recommended!
Excellent day trip. Barbara was a great guide and would definitely recommend this trip
Joanne was a wonderful guide! Our group ended up just being myself and my husband and a French couple, so we got to practice our French, but she flipped between the two languages effortlessly. She took us to smaller places that felt genuine and not at all like tourist traps. Her driving skills through the misty mountains were also impressive! Again, it felt like hanging out with a local friend, which was great. The boat trip was lovely even on a gray day.