- 2-day tour from Prague to České Budějovice, Cesky Krumlov and Hluboká nad Vltavou
- Spend time in three must-see cities in the Czech Republic's South Bohemia region
- Tour Cesky Krumlov Castle and wander the streets of Old Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit Hluboká Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in the country
- See the sights with your guide on the first day and explore independently the next
- Overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel included
What You Can Expect
Hluboka is well worth seeing and Cesky Krumlov was a great stop too. The hotel accommodations were first rate.
Crumlov and Hluboka were great. Must visit for everyone. Overnight stay near the castle Hluboka was a surprise for us as we did not expect it.
About our guide: he was very strange and boring. I think he works as guide too many years and he don't like to do what he is doing. Almost zero comments on the 2.5 hours way to Krumlov and on the way back to Prague. We expected to hear something on this long trip. Probably audio guide would be great to have if driver (guide) is too busy driving.