- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Prague and optional boat tour, Jewish Quarter walking tour and Prague Castle tour
- See top Prague attractions at your own pace, including Old Town, Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery and Vltava River
- Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of eight stops
- Learn about Prague’s rich history and culture from the onboard audio commentary
- Ticket is valid for 48 hours after first use
- Choose to add on a Vltava River cruise, Jewish Quarter walking tour and Prague Castle tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A must-do for all first-time visitors to Prague! You get a great overview of the city, and I highly recommend adding on the tour of Prague Castle and the Vltava River cruise -- they're just stunning!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Route mapPhoto by: Ian C
- Old Town SquarePhoto by: Dmitriy M
USA, 12 2014
- Me and MozartPhoto by: derika h
- View of PraguePhoto by: derika h
- Astronomical clockPhoto by: kris
Canada, 06 2014
- PraguePhoto by: kris
Canada, 06 2014
- View from the Castle (Hop-Off ...Photo by: Barry T
- Church from Old Town Square, ...Photo by: Barry T
What You Can Expect
Customize your own sightseeing schedule and hop on and off the open-top, double-decker buses as many times as you like. The eight stops make it easy to reach Prague's major sights. You can start your tour at the Old Town Square and hop off at Paris Street, which runs through the city center and is a hub of modern luxury and fashion. Discover the Prague Metronome -- a giant structure with a ticking hand that counts time -- overlooking the city of Prague, and the majestic Vltava River.
The full bus route takes approximately 1.5 hours. The tour departs every 45 minutes from each stop, and tickets are valid for 48 hours after first use. For a complete list of stops, see the Itinerary section below.
To get even more out of your time in Prague, add on a 1-hour cruise on the Vltava River, 1-hour walking tour of the city's Jewish Quarter and a 1.5-hour walking tour of Prague Castle.
- Old Town Square
- Masarykovo Nádraží
- Malá Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
Great way to see this quaint city
This was a great tour! I was in Prague for a few days so this was a great option. I got to see so much of the city. The boat cruise was great as well as the walking tour. Our guide of the walking tour was very knowledgeable of the Jewish Quarter in Prague. I would highly recommend this tour!
Really enjoyed this tour. It hit all the major spots, walking tour was great. Although, it was difficult to find the first stop based on the address in order to turn in my voucher.
Definitively you got to use Hop-on Hop-off if you're visiting the City for the first time. Love it.
Fantastic! The guide was so friendly
It was interesting and well organized.
great way to get around. our guide at the castle was great. a young college student with lots of knowledge.
Great package bus tour + river tour + walking tour. Totally worth it. The only thing, that bus tour is on schedule, not like everywhere else, bus departs every 15-20 min. In Prague we had only 4 or 5 departure times. So we had to make sure to be on time, otherwise we would wait couple of hours for next hop-on hop -off bus.
Although the bus is old it is a great way to see Prague. Also recommend including the castle tour. The tour guide was brilliant and the castle area is fantastic and magical