- Czech Spas of Karlovy Vary and Marianske full day guided coach tour from Prague
- Discover the rich history of Karlovy Vary and its twelve springs
- See Marianske Lazne with its curative springs and unique historical architecture
- Enjoy a delicious lunch
- Walk along the Tepla (warm) River and majestic Neo-Renaissance
colonnades and taste different mineral waters
- Led by a professional guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
During your walk along the Tepla (warm) River and majestic Neo-Renaissance colonnades, you will have the opportunity to taste different mineral waters and purchase souvenirs. Stop for lunch (included), before exploring the Becherovka museum.
Karlovy Vary is also famous for local china and glass manufacturing. Products are on display at a special exhibition and are sold at specialized shops. You'll visit the Moser glass shop as well as Thun porcelain shop.
Next, discover the famous Marianske Lazne with its curative springs and unique historical architecture. Sample the spa waters from the famous Cross Spring and visit ancient colonnades during your visit.
United States of ...
I got lucky twice on booking group tour but getting a private, bcz of luck of tourists. Even with hall group it would be very nice trip. Worth it !!!
Fabulous tour.. The sights of Karlovy Vary are fantastic. Such a beautiful place. The entire tour was awesome. The guide, Jan was really friendly and tried to accommodate all our requirements. I highly recommend this tour. Viator provided this tour via the tour company.