- Full-day guided tour of Prague combining a coach tour, a walking tour, a three-courses lunch, and refreshments aboard a Vltava river cruise
- See Prague Castle and many UNESCO World Heritage sites as the Old Town, the Lesser Town and Charles Bridge
- Enjoy a three-course lunch with drinks in a luxury restaurant overhanging Prague most beautiful view
- Enjoy a relaxing river cruise on the Vlata River with complimentary refreshments
- See the National Theater, the Rudofinum, the Powder gate, wenceslas square, Valdstejn Garden, the Jewish Town and many others
Recent Photos of This Tour
Beautiful ViewPhoto by: Kathleen L
MittagsrastPhoto by: Jutta H
Mum's 83rd BirthdayPhoto by: Julie B
Charles BridgePhoto by: Sandra R
on our way down for lunchPhoto by: aris victor a
Prague (58)Photo by: Farley G
Prague (38)Photo by: Farley G
Prague (20)Photo by: Farley G
Prague (72)Photo by: Farley G
What You Can Expect
Then, begin your guided walking tour during which you'll see the exterior of the impressive 10th-century Prague Castle, one of Europe’s largest medieval castles. Stop for lunch at a restaurant on a hilltop vineyard and indulge in an exceptional 3-course meal while admiring great views of the city from the terrace.
After lunch, continue to another wonderland of Prague: the beautiful Valdstejn Garden, an Italian-style, terraced baroque garden. Explore the city´s Lesser Town, one of Prague UNESCO World Heritage Sites. See Kampa Island with its picturesque houses and admire the Lennon Wall, filled with John Lennon-inspired graffiti.
Then, enjoy a boat cruise along the Vltava River! Pass the historic Charles Bridge, learn about the incredible history and culture of Prague and enjoy complimentary refreshments.
After your river cruise, walk by Jan Palach Square , a commemoration of soldiers killed during Prague’s liberation in 1945. Stroll down Parizska Avenue, a famous shopping area full of luxury designer retailers, and visit Prague’s Jewish Town, where your guide will share knowledge of the area.
Continue walking to the Old Town Square to see the Old Town Hall and the world-famous astronomical clock dating back to the 15th century. End your day trip in front of the Estates Theatre, which hosted the premiere of Mozart’s Don Giovanni opera!
As this tour involves a good amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
This was an excellent tour of the beautiful city of Prague. Our guide Alice and driver George went out of their way to proudly show us their city. You see so much in the tour. The lunch was wonderful. I really enjoyed the boat trip as well.
This was a fantastic way to learn about the city and to learn some of the highlights in one day. The guide was very friendly and taught us a lot about the history and culture.