- Full-day trip from Prague to Nizbor Bohemia glass factory and Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Learn the history of pilsner at Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Visit the brewery's museum
- Lunch in local restaurant U Salzmannu
- Tour of Nizbor Bohemia glass factory
- Learn the history of Bohemian glassware
- Purchase glassware at discounted prices
- Experienced English-speaking guides
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your factory visit will show you how pilsner was brewed and drunk in the past, and how it is brewed and drunk today. You'll visit the museum's collection documenting the brewery's 150-year history, and have lunch in the brewery's restaurant U Salzmannu (included in the tour price).
The Czech Republic's most famous glass factory is situated in the small town of Nizbor on the River Berounka (a tributary of the Vltava River), around an hour's drive from Prague. The factory tour reveals the complete history of glass production in Bohemia. You will also have the opportunity to buy glass products at the glass factory, at discounted prices.
The glass factory tour was very interesting and informative. We also loved the shopping there. The prices were incredible compared to the USA. The brewery tour was also great. We had a chance to see how the original Pilsner is brewed. We were able to sample very fresh beer that is only available on this tour. Excellent!!!
We enjoyed the trip to the glass factory and brewery, and the chance to see the countryside and have lunch in Plzen.