- Full-day trip from Prague to Nizbor Bohemia glass factory and Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Learn the history of pilsner at Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Visit the brewery's museum
- Lunch at the brewery's restaurant
- Tour of Nizbor Bohemia glass factory
- Learn the history of Bohemian glassware
- Purchase glassware at discounted prices
- Experienced English-speaking guides
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your factory visit will show you how pilsner was brewed and drunk in the past, and how it is brewed and drunk today. You'll visit the museum's collection documenting the brewery's 150-year history, and have lunch in the brewery's restaurant Na Spilce (included in the tour price).
The Czech Republic's most famous glass factory is situated in the small town of Nizbor on the River Berounka (a tributary of the Vltava River), around an hour's drive from Prague. The factory tour reveals the complete history of glass production in Bohemia. You will also have the opportunity to buy glass products at the glass factory, at discounted prices.
Reviewed by Larisa P, October 2012
It was very nice, one of the best. well organized and interesting.
Reviewed by Richard M, September 2012
Wonderful experience. I would book a Viator tour again. Our guide was very personable and interesting, and even gave me directions to go to 2 shops in Prague when we got back so I could buy Czech ribbon and lace. We were all happily surprised with the gift at the end of the tour. I would have liked one more hour in Pilsen to see the town.