- Full-day trip from Prague to Nizbor Bohemia glass factory and Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Learn the history of pilsner at Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Visit the brewery's museum
- Lunch in local restaurant U Salzmannu
- Tour of Nizbor Bohemia glass factory
- Learn the history of Bohemian glassware
- Purchase glassware at discounted prices
- Experienced English-speaking guides
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your factory visit will show you how pilsner was brewed and drunk in the past, and how it is brewed and drunk today. You'll visit the museum's collection documenting the brewery's 150-year history, and have lunch in the brewery's restaurant U Salzmannu (included in the tour price).
The Czech Republic's most famous glass factory is situated in the small town of Nizbor on the River Berounka (a tributary of the Vltava River), around an hour's drive from Prague. The factory tour reveals the complete history of glass production in Bohemia. You will also have the opportunity to buy glass products at the glass factory, at discounted prices.
Great Brewery Day Trip !
Tour guide was extremely courteous and thoughtful. Went out of his way to make the tours and lunch and getting around easy for everyone. The tours themselves were very interesting. I only wish we had been able to spend a little more time watching the glass blowers in the furnace area. Fascinating!