- Book and travel by December 31 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Prague evening beer tour
- Enjoy Prague’s thriving bar scene and socialize in local favorites as you explore the city by foot and metro
- Taste different beer styles from highly acclaimed Czech microbreweries
- Try a variety of favorite local brews paired with typical Czech beer snacks
- Hear stories about Prague’s culture and history from your friendly guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Travis led us to local taverns where we drank some great beers and ate some local fare. Travis shared with us a few places "off the map" which we visited the next day on our own-a small winery and a basement tavern-both of which rounded out a great experience and visit in Prague.
This is a wonderful way to spend an evening in Prague. The group I was with was very friendly and talkative and the Czech pubs we visited were pure Czech. I think we were the only group that were not locals in most of the pubs we visited. Our tour guide was superb and knew how to make us have a good time. The Czech beers we drank were all locally brewed and the variety was outstanding. The food was very good and plentiful. The last pub we went to we turned down the food because we were too full from eating at the previous pubs ( we needed the room for the beer ) Great fun!