- 4-hour Prague evening beer tour
- Enjoy Prague’s thriving bar scene as you explore the city by foot and metro
- Taste different beer styles from highly acclaimed Czech microbreweries
- Try a variety of favorite local brews paired with typical Czech beer snacks
- Hear stories about Prague’s culture and history from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The area of Žižkov is home to the lion's share of Prague's pubs. There's rumoured to be some 300 in just 2 square miles (5sq km)!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide, Peter, was exceptional. He took us to many places in the city that I would never have known to go to and was very knowledgeable about both the history of the city as well as the beer and food we were tasting. We got to taste two beers and multiple tapas at each stop. I was traveling solo and the guide made sure that I did not feel left out. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely do it again!
Very nice tour really recommend it, lots of beer and snacks to try.