- 3-hour evening buffet dinner and sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Enjoy stunning views of Prague Castle, Prague National Theatre and other illuminated landmarks
- Sip on a complimentary welcome glass of Moravian plum brandy
- Drift under statue-studded Charles Bridge and traverse the Vltava’s oldest locks
- Dine on a delicious open buffet of Czech and international dishes as you sail
- Admire Prague at sunset and, as darkness falls, watch the city light up
- Choose from a wide selection of drinks at the on-board bar (own expense)
What You Can Expect
- Salami platter
- Cheese platter
- Pasta with basil
- Fresh green salad
- Tomatoes with olive oil
- Cucumber noodles
- Onion soup
- Baked fish
- Chicken medallions with pepper
- Pork with garlic
- Prague-style pork goulash
- Traditional Czech gnocchi with cabbage
- Baked stuffing
- Boiled potatoes
- French fries
- Warm stewed vegetables
- Stewed curry and rice
- Miniture dessert platter
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Warm Prague ham
- Barbecued meats, fish, sausages and more
- Selection of finger foods
- Selection of sushi
- Cold and warm canapés
Please note: all menus subject to change without notice
A very enjoyable experience, perfect for couples or groups wanting a relaxing evening.
The jazz duo was fabulous, the service was superb and the food...scrumptious, and the overall ambiance was just out of this world. This is also a must do when in Prague. You would NOT regret it.
Very scenic, food was delicious and tour owners were organized.
it was really enjoyable and the food was delicious
The tour was fantastic. Viator has extremely high customer values and even made sure all documents were in place to download the day before the cruise. Excellent. Will definitely use in the future.
This was an excellent way to see Prague at night. The boat was we well organized and the buffet was delicious! We found the wine to be very reasonably priced onboard the boat as well.
Great tour! Always a fan a viator!
A fine evening gently cruising past the great sights of Prague is a wonderful way to relax. The buffet had plenty of choice of dishes, and the only disappointment was that a couple of dishes goulash and strudel ran out before everyone had finished.
Unfortunately it was a rainy night in prague but overall it was pleasant
The cruise was excellent and the food was good and plentiful. The staff were very kind and polite. Our party of four enjoyed the evening particularlly the views of Prague at night.