- 3-hour evening buffet dinner and sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Enjoy stunning views of Prague Castle, Prague National Theatre and other illuminated landmarks
- Sip on a complimentary welcome glass of Moravian plum brandy
- Drift under statue-studded Charles Bridge and traverse the Vltava’s oldest locks
- Dine on a delicious open buffet of Czech and international dishes as you sail
- Admire Prague at sunset and, as darkness falls, watch the city light up
- Choose from a wide selection of drinks at the on-board bar (own expense)
What You Can Expect
- Salami platter
- Cheese platter
- Pasta with basil
- Fresh green salad
- Tomatoes with olive oil
- Cucumber noodles
- Onion soup
- Baked fish
- Chicken medallions with pepper
- Pork with garlic
- Prague-style pork goulash
- Traditional Czech gnocchi with cabbage
- Baked stuffing
- Boiled potatoes
- French fries
- Warm stewed vegetables
- Stewed curry and rice
- Miniture dessert platter
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Warm Prague ham
- Barbecued meats, fish, sausages and more
- Selection of finger foods
- Selection of sushi
- Cold and warm canapés
Please note: all menus subject to change without notice
Really lovely, we had buffet dinner which was excellent.
It was my partner and I last evening in Prague and we couldn't have made a better choice. Beautiful evening with great live music, very good food for a buffet and fast service. Would definitely recommend!
Great way to relax in the evening following a busy day sightseeing. Excellent value for money - be prepared to chill out
Amazing tour! Delicious food from the buffet, drinks were extra but that's okay. Celebrated my engagement on this tour and it was perfect!
Best tour of our visit to four countries! Get the AC room on the new boat- it's amazing
A very enjoyable experience, perfect for couples or groups wanting a relaxing evening.
The jazz duo was fabulous, the service was superb and the food...scrumptious, and the overall ambiance was just out of this world. This is also a must do when in Prague. You would NOT regret it.
Very scenic, food was delicious and tour owners were organized.