- 3-hour evening buffet dinner and sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Enjoy stunning views of Prague Castle, Prague National Theatre and other illuminated landmarks
- Sip on a complimentary welcome glass of Moravian plum brandy
- Drift under statue-studded Charles Bridge and traverse the Vltava’s oldest locks
- Dine on a delicious open buffet of Czech and international dishes as you sail
- Admire Prague at sunset and, as darkness falls, watch the city light up
- Choose from a wide selection of drinks at the on-board bar (own expense)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sip on a complimentary glass of Moravian plum brandy as your boat pulls away, and enjoy the passing sights from the outdoor deck or through the panoramic windows of the inviting cabin.
Behold the medieval spires, turrets and towers shining out from the romantic dusk light, and admire their reflections in the gently lapping waters.
Cruise past floodlit Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, National Museum and Monastery of St Agnes; and take photos as you sail under the 14th-century stone arches of the Charles Bridge and pass through the oldest locks on the Vltava.
Then, dig in to a sumptuous dinner buffet of delicious Czech and international cuisine. Take a seat at a shared table for six and chat to your fellow guests over your meal. Purchase drinks (own expense) from the boat bar (own expense), and if you wish, upgrade to enjoy additional delicacies such as Prague ham, sushi and other dainty finger foods. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
During your meal, enjoy renditions of lively Czech music courtesy of the live band, and afterward, head back to the softly illuminated outer deck to enjoy more of the city’s bright lights as the music plays.
After three hours of cruising, your trip finishes back at the starting jetty.
- Salami platter
- Cheese platter
- Pasta with basil
- Fresh green salad
- Tomatoes with olive oil
- Cucumber noodles
- Onion soup
- Baked fish
- Chicken medallions with pepper
- Pork with garlic
- Prague-style pork goulash
- Traditional Czech gnocchi with cabbage
- Baked stuffing
- Boiled potatoes
- French fries
- Warm stewed vegetables
- Stewed curry and rice
- Miniture dessert platter
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Warm Prague ham
- Barbecued meats, fish, sausages and more
- Selection of finger foods
- Selection of sushi
- Cold and warm canapés
Please note: all menus subject to change without notice
Really good evening, good food, 2 piece band were excellent playing some traditional music as well as modern songs. Definitely gives a unique view of the beautiful city of Prague.
Great evening ! Beautiful scenery and good value .
Thoroughly enjoyed the trip the food was very nice and plentiful and the staff were very friendly
It was a great tour! The guide was very informative and she answered our questions well. We particularly enjoyed the tour being split between the bus trip and the walking tour. She handled the 'difficult' faction very well and with great patience.
Really lovely, we had buffet dinner which was excellent.
It was my partner and I last evening in Prague and we couldn't have made a better choice. Beautiful evening with great live music, very good food for a buffet and fast service. Would definitely recommend!
Great way to relax in the evening following a busy day sightseeing. Excellent value for money - be prepared to chill out
Amazing tour! Delicious food from the buffet, drinks were extra but that's okay. Celebrated my engagement on this tour and it was perfect!