- Sightsee with the Prague Card and enjoy skip-the-line entry to selected Prague attractions, savings and more
- Enjoy free entry to selected sites at Prague Jewish Museum and Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Ride around town on a sightseeing tour by coach, seeing top Prague attractions like Rudolfinum and Frank Gehry's Fred and Ginger House
- Cruise underneath Charles Bridge on a Vltava River sightseeing boat
- Use your Prague city pass to save money on car rental and private airport transfers
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a must-have city pass for first-time visitors! Not only will you see some of Prague’s most important sights for free, but you’ll also save money on things like airport transfers, too.
What You Can Expect
Free Skip-the-Line Entry to Selected Sites at Prague Castle:
Use your Prague pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to five of the best sites inside Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site that’s said to be the largest ancient castle in the world. Entrance lines are often long, so bypass the wait lines and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring historical artifacts that date as far back as the 9th century. Your pass is valid inside the following sites for two days after first use.
- Basilica of St George
- Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower
- Old Royal Palace with Vladislav Hall
- St Vitus Cathedral
- St Wenceslas Chapel
Skip the line when entering six of the must-visit sites inside Prague Jewish Museum, an attraction that was, somewhat ironically, set up by the Nazis during the Second World War with the intention of it being a museum for an extinct race. Your pass is valid for entry to the following sites for seven days after first use.
- Ceremonial Hall
- Klaus Synagogue
- Maisel Synagogue
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Spanish Synagogue
Hop aboard an air-conditioned coach in the center of town, and explore Prague on a 45-minute tour while learning about the city’s history from your audio commentary. Top Prague attractions that are passed on your route include Charles Bridge, Fred and Ginger House (Dancing House designed by Frank Gehry), Jiráskův Bridge, Lesser Quarter (Malá Strana), Masaryk Station, Municipal House, Powder Gate, Prague Castle, Prague Hlavni Nadrazi Station, Revoluční Street, Rudolfinum and St Agnes’ Convent.
Free Vltava River Cruise:
Step aboard a sightseeing boat and enjoy a one-hour cruise along the Vltava River, enjoying audio commentary about all the sights. Take a seat in the lower-deck saloon or out on deck, and gaze at the riverbanks, looking out for Prague’s big-name monuments. Highlights include passing underneath Charles Bridge and the sight of Prague Castle. If you are hungry on board, enjoy a hot or cold snack from the onboard bar. All food and drinks are at your own expense.
Save on Selected Prague Services:
- Car rental at Dollar Rent a Car and Thrifty Car Rental (up to 25% savings)
- Private Airport Transfers or Shuttle Transfers (up to 25% savings)