- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Prague and optional boat tour, Jewish Quarter walking tour and Prague Castle tour
- See top Prague attractions at your own pace, including Old Town, Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery and Vltava River
- Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of eight stops
- Learn about Prague’s rich history and culture from the onboard audio commentary
- Ticket is valid for 48 hours after first use
- Choose to add on a Vltava River cruise, Jewish Quarter walking tour and Prague Castle tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A must-do for all first-time visitors to Prague! You get a great overview of the city, and I highly recommend adding on the tour of Prague Castle and the Vltava River cruise -- they're just stunning!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Customize your own sightseeing schedule and hop on and off the open-top, double-decker buses as many times as you like. The eight stops make it easy to reach Prague's major sights. You can start your tour at the Old Town Square and hop off at Paris Street, which runs through the city center and is a hub of modern luxury and fashion. Discover the Prague Metronome -- a giant structure with a ticking hand that counts time -- overlooking the city of Prague, and the majestic Vltava River.
The full bus route takes approximately 1.5 hours. The tour departs every 45 minutes from each stop, and tickets are valid for 48 hours after first use. For a complete list of stops, see the Itinerary section below.
To get even more out of your time in Prague, add on a 1-hour cruise on the Vltava River, 1-hour walking tour of the city's Jewish Quarter and a 1.5-hour walking tour of Prague Castle.
- Old Town Square
- Masarykovo Nádraží
- Malá Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
All went perfect. We didn't start until about 12:00 on the first day so the 48 hour ticket allowed us to still use the system on the third day.
Easiest way to tour the city. The Lady Guide was awesome. Learned a lot about the history of the city especially Prague Castle.