- Explore the sites of Prague on a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See top Prague attractions at your own pace, including Old Town Square, Prague Castle and Strahov Monastery
- Learn about Prague’s rich history and culture from the onboard audio commentary
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard the open-top double-decker buses
- Ticket is valid for 48 hours after first use
Recent Photos of this Tour
Customize your own sightseeing schedule and hop on and off the open-top, double-decker buses as many times as you like. The eight stops give you the chance to see all of Prague's top attractions. You can start your tour at the Old Town Square and hop off at Paris Street, the symbol of luxury and fashion, which runs through the city center. Discover the Prague Metronome, a giant metronome overlooking the city of Prague and the Vltava River. Enjoy a journey of the city on this hop-on hop-off bus tour and make the most of your stay in Prague.
The full bus route takes approximately 90 minutes. The tour departs every 45 minutes from each stop, and tickets are valid for 48 hours after first use. For a complete list of stops, see the Itinerary section below.
- Old Town Square
- Masarykovo Nádraží
- Malá Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
Reviewed by Heather G, May 2013
Great way of touring the city, always use hop on hop off tours everywhere.
Reviewed by Joanne O, April 2013
Really good tour. We especially enjoyed the walking tour between stop 1 and 2 starting at the Old Town. Our tour guides gave us lots of great tips. The following day we just missed the 1st bus but one of the guides offered us a lift in his car to catch it up...what fantastic 1st class service. Superb.