- Two-hour coach tour of Prague
- Perfect introduction to Prague's attractions by coach
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Commentary in English and German
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Prague State Opera (Státní opera Praha)
- National Museum (Národní muzeum)
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské námestí)
- Vysehrad Castle
- Charles Square (Karlovo námestí)
- National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)
- Lesser Town (Malá Strana)
- Strahov Monastery (Strahovsky klaster)
- Prague Castle (Prazský hrad)
- Charles Bridge (Karluv most)
- Jewish Quarter (Josefov)
- Old Town Square (Staromestské námestí)
it was really worth the price, great commentary and a lot of useful and interesting information
Would highly recommend this tour if it's your first time in Prague. This is a very informative tour. It gives you a good base to explore the city also you get a real feel for the city and the history too. Great value for money too. Many thanks hope to revisit. Many thanks Mel La
Great introduction to the city. We did this tour the 1st morning we were in Prague and it gave us a good idea of where we wanted to spend more time. Most of the time is spent on the bus and it had an audio tour headset which was just great.
This was the first thing we did as soon as we arrived in Prague. What a great way to get an overview of the city.
Prague is truly a beautiful city and our tour was first class with being able to see so much in our short time in Prague
Great way to get your berings and you can walk anywhere after that.
That's a nice way to have a general view of Praga. They stop for pictures and you may choose your own language on menu.