- See the best of Prague with this sightseeing combo!
- Discover the magic of the Czech capital, a modern and vibrant city full of energy and rich heritage
- See highlights such as the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge
- Take a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour including entrance to Prague Castle
- Enjoy a 3-hour Vltava river dinner cruise for fantastic night views of Prague
Prague City Sightseeing Tour (approx. 3.5 hours)
Discover the magic of Prague, a modern and vibrant city full of energy, on this introductory tour of the Czech capital. Perfect for first-time visitors, this 3.5-hour city tour combines luxury coach travel and easy walking for a well-rounded exploration of Prague's famous sites, such as Prague Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and more. Learn about the interesting history of each location you see from your experienced guide.
Prague Vltava River Dinner Cruise (approx. 3 hours)
After a welcome aperitif, choose from a buffet dinner featuring a wide selection of hot and cold dishes. Accompanied by pleasant music, your 3-hour cruise along the River Vltava provides fantastic views of the river. You'll cruise past Prague's important buildings and historic monuments, including St. Agnes Monastery, the Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, majestic Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Vysehrad and more.
Coffee and Cake at Café Imperial
At Café Imperial in the heart of the city, enjoy coffee and a piece of delicious cake. Located in the historical center of Prague near Charles Bridge and Prague Castle, this traditional café will let you relax while admiring historical monuments from the window.