- Book and travel by December 20 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- 3-hour ghost walking tour of Prague
- Experience Prague at night with your ghoulish guide
- Hear ghost tales and other spooky stories
- See attractions like the Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge and St Nicholas Church
- Fun and unique way to explore Prague!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your exact itinerary will be revealed on the night of your tour; famous Prague sights you may see include the Old Town, the graveyards in the Jewish Quarter and the Charles Bridge, an ancient river crossing that has seen bloodshed and haunting through the ages.
As you walk, learn about the ghost of a young Turkish soldier who wanders around the Prague district of Ungelt at night, and hear about the legend of the Infant Jesus of Prague. Your guide will let you in on creepy stories like the mystery of a headless Czech girl named Laura and the dark secrets that haunt the church of St Jacob.
By the time you are suitably spooked by the paranormal tales, your tour will end in the Old Town Square, leaving you to continue your dark (and maybe sleepless!) night.
Guide was very knowledgable about Prague history. Although told of some Peague mystery murder stories not really a ghost walk and not scary so probably need to relabel tour. Knew this from previous reviews so not expecting ghost/scary walk. Put on your walking shoes as you will cover a lot of ground. Totally worth the night tour to see beautiful Prague by night.
Knowledgeable tour guide, very friendly.