- 4-hour Prague and Bohemian culture, history and food walking tour
- View cool and quirky Prague sights such as David Cerny’s statues and the Žižkov TV Tower
- Explore off-the-beaten track areas such as trendy Vršovice and Vinohrady
- See Prague’s oldest pub and an absinthe café where the ‘green fairy’ inspired artists
- Sample a sweet or salty Czech pastry, and tasty oblozene chlebicky sandwiches
- Try two tasting beers at a microbrewery, plus Bohemian drinks and snacks at a Vršovice cafe
- Learn how Bohemian culture and dissidents have shaped Prague’s history through the ages
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Nikky who was very engaging and in depth in sharing the beginnings of the Velvet Revolution, up to the recent death of the beloved President Havel, to the bohemian lifestyle of Czechs. The itinerary, save for the sweltering heat, was perfect- we walked from the Wenceslas Square to some sidestreets, and took the metro to a quiet suburb, where we had lunch at a cafe with very few locals around no other tourists except us and later found our way to a farmer's market..Oh and thanks to Nikky's tip on a secluded jazz bar in Old Town! This was definitely a highlight of my Prague visit!
United States of ...
I booked group tour, but it came as private, no more people was there. Amaising!!! So my personal guide Tereza Moravkova was excellent . Great English, knowledge. She even didnt mind finish tour hour later. Always could give advise abt any aspects.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was very interesting and informative and I would recommend it!
We were lucky in that the group only consisted on my husband, son and myself and the guide was able to tailor the tour to our interests. He showed us many interesting sites including churches, clock, parks, sites of demonstrations, Jewish quarter and provided a thorough history of the events in Czech history including the second world war, cold war and velvet revolution of which I knew very little about before.
We had lunch with our guide in a very atmospheric Czech restaurant and sampled the local food and beer!
The tour was amazinging. The guide was enthusiastic and full of first hand knowledge. Truly an eye opener. I walked away with more information than I would have gotten from any book
Nikki was fantastic. Highly personalised tour!
My tour guide, Katy was amazing. She is so knowledgeable of the history in and around Prague. Personable and helpful. It was a fun filled day.. Highly recommend this tour.