- 4-hour Prague and Bohemian culture, history and food walking tour
- View cool and quirky Prague sights such as David Cerny’s statues and the Žižkov TV Tower
- Explore off-the-beaten track areas such as trendy Vršovice and Vinohrady
- See Prague’s oldest pub and an absinthe café where the ‘green fairy’ inspired artists
- Sample a sweet or salty Czech pastry, and tasty oblozene chlebicky sandwiches
- Try two tasting beers at a microbrewery, plus Bohemian drinks and snacks at a Vršovice cafe
- Learn how Bohemian culture and dissidents have shaped Prague’s history through the ages
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
This tour was very interesting and informative and I would recommend it!
We were lucky in that the group only consisted on my husband, son and myself and the guide was able to tailor the tour to our interests. He showed us many interesting sites including churches, clock, parks, sites of demonstrations, Jewish quarter and provided a thorough history of the events in Czech history including the second world war, cold war and velvet revolution of which I knew very little about before.
We had lunch with our guide in a very atmospheric Czech restaurant and sampled the local food and beer!