- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Prague with two walking tours and a boat ride included
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Prague at leisure
- See top Prague attractions like Hlavní Nádraží station, Strahov Stadium and the stunning Old Town
- Enjoy a Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle walking tour as well as a Vltava River cruise
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 7 stops around the city for 48 hours of sightseeing
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in 8 different languages on board the bus
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire some of these top city attractions, such as Strahov Stadium – a colossal sport arena – and Prague Old Town with its winding cobblestone streets. Pass through the Baroque neighborhood of Mala Strana and then perhaps hop off at Hlavní Nádraží station to admire its eye-catching Art Nouveau façade.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 7 stops around the city to explore Prague’s enchanting delights.
Your hop-on hop-off ticket additionally includes walking tours of Prague Castle and the Jewish Quarter, plus a sightseeing cruise. Operating at set times each day, the tours are led by expert guides who will explain the sites’ histories while walking around. Step inside Prague Castle and see for yourself why it’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or explore the Jewish Quarter to see its Gothic-style synagogues. Want to see Prague from the water? Hop aboard a sightseeing boat and see the city’s charms from the romantic Vltava River; audio-commentary is available on board.
Prague Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Masarykovo Nádraží
- Mala Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
For a map of the Prague Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, please click 'View Additional Info'
Very impressed with this tour, both guides (the castle and Jewish Quarter) were very good, the boat tour was not as good, but nice to sit and have a moment to enjoy a warming drink - it was minus 10 outside
The bus tour was great the guys on the bus were so helpful with recommendations of places to eat and drink saved a fortune also the tour guide Tomaz at the castle was so informative and friendly.
Highly must do when in Prague.