- 3-hour luxury dinner and sightseeing intimate cruise on the Vltava River
- Savor a 3-course dinner and enjoy live piano music as you sail
- Experience magical views over Prague’s top attractions, all beautifully floodlit by night
- Glide past Prague Castle, the statue-lined Charles Bridge and other major landmarks
- Enjoy a complimentary aperitif and a half-bottle of wine with your meal
- Choose from an excellent drinks selection at the on-board bar (own expense)
- Upgrade to dine in the boat’s bow area with panoramic views
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your boat is smaller than many cruise vessels on the Vltava, with seats for just 48 dinner guests, so you can enjoy a more intimate and crowd-free experience. As you set off, head for the open or partially covered deck to take in the views.
Get grandstand views of the city's highlights, such as Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum and the National Museum, and spy on hidden gems such as the sharply spired Emauzy Monastery. Have your camera ready, too, as your ship sails under the iconic Charles Bridge, and look for the carved stone head on its arch known as the Bradáč (Bearded Man). This medieval carving marked the river levels to warn Praguers of floods during the Middle Ages.
Inside, head to your table in the main salon. Alternatively, if you’ve upgraded, head for the bow area that seats a maximum of 16 people and offers splendid panoramic views of the river. Wherever you’re seated, savor a delicious 3-course meal, prepared by the on-board chefs and showcasing traditional Czech dishes, all accompanied by an included half-bottle of wine, beer or mineral water. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Listen to live piano music and absorb the civilized atmosphere as you eat. Then, after dinner, with piano melodies wafting in the air, enjoy an included coffee or tea, or additional drinks from the on-board bar (own expense), and hit the open-air deck. As the sun sets and the city lights illuminate, take in the wonderful views of the skyline sparkling against the night sky.
Relish the last of the vistas as your boat returns to its start point and your cruise finishes.
First course (choice of one):
- Prague ham with cranberry dip
- Goose foie gras served in red wine with apple
- Smoked trout with mixed vegetable salad
- Duck comfit with Carlsbad dumplings and red cabbage
- Poached halibut in olive oil with potato puree
- Club steak with creamed potatoes and pepper sauce
- Selection of French and Czech cheese
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
Fantastic cruise, this was the highlight of our Prague visit.
This was an amazing dinner cruise. Upon boarding we were met with a glass of champagne and then taken to our table. Even though all the tables on the boat had a great view, the extra money we paid to be on the bow of the boat was well worth it. The dinner and wine was delicious and the waitress very friendly. To top it all off, the city at night from the river was beautiful! The night was a little chilly but we had a boat that was enclosed with windows and the temperature was very comfortable. You could also go to the top deck to be outside. This was my favorite tour.