- 3-hour luxury dinner and sightseeing intimate cruise on the Vltava River
- Savor a 3-course dinner and enjoy live piano music as you sail
- Experience magical views over Prague’s top attractions, all beautifully floodlit by night
- Glide past Prague Castle, the statue-lined Charles Bridge and other major landmarks
- Enjoy a complimentary aperitif and a half-bottle of wine with your meal
- Choose from an excellent drinks selection at the on-board bar (own expense)
- Upgrade to dine in the boat’s bow area with panoramic views
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your boat is smaller than many cruise vessels on the Vltava, with seats for just 48 dinner guests, so you can enjoy a more intimate and crowd-free experience. As you set off, head for the open or partially covered deck to take in the views.
Get grandstand views of the city's highlights, such as Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum and the National Museum, and spy on hidden gems such as the sharply spired Emauzy Monastery. Have your camera ready, too, as your ship sails under the iconic Charles Bridge, and look for the carved stone head on its arch known as the Bradáč (Bearded Man). This medieval carving marked the river levels to warn Praguers of floods during the Middle Ages.
Inside, head to your table in the main salon. Alternatively, if you’ve upgraded, head for the bow area that seats a maximum of 16 people and offers splendid panoramic views of the river. Wherever you’re seated, savor a delicious 3-course meal, prepared by the on-board chefs and showcasing traditional Czech dishes, all accompanied by an included half-bottle of wine, beer or mineral water. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Listen to live piano music and absorb the civilized atmosphere as you eat. Then, after dinner, with piano melodies wafting in the air, enjoy an included coffee or tea, or additional drinks from the on-board bar (own expense), and hit the open-air deck. As the sun sets and the city lights illuminate, take in the wonderful views of the skyline sparkling against the night sky.
Relish the last of the vistas as your boat returns to its start point and your cruise finishes.
First course (choice of one):
- Prague ham with cranberry dip
- Goose foie gras served in red wine with apple
- Smoked trout with mixed vegetable salad
- Duck comfit with Carlsbad dumplings and red cabbage
- Poached halibut in olive oil with potato puree
- Club steak with creamed potatoes and pepper sauce
- Selection of French and Czech cheese
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
This is a must do!
We really enjoyed the meal, music and beautiful scenery. Just know to report to Pier 5 no matter what the voucher says and they will check you in and tell you the Pier for the evening. Ask your hotel to arrange for a pick up taxi at 11:15 pm as walking on cobblestones in the dark is not a good idea.
This cruise was fantastic! We booked a gold table in the bow and the view of the sunset falling over the city and lights coming on was absolutely beautiful. The food and service were very good. Don't miss this tour!
The food was fine, the views were good photo opportunities. The only minor drawback was figuring where to meet the boat. Head straight to Pier 5 to get to the right location.
Fantastic cruise, this was the highlight of our Prague visit.
This was an amazing dinner cruise. Upon boarding we were met with a glass of champagne and then taken to our table. Even though all the tables on the boat had a great view, the extra money we paid to be on the bow of the boat was well worth it. The dinner and wine was delicious and the waitress very friendly. To top it all off, the city at night from the river was beautiful! The night was a little chilly but we had a boat that was enclosed with windows and the temperature was very comfortable. You could also go to the top deck to be outside. This was my favorite tour.
The tour was great! Good food and good service on a beautiful boat. Panoramic view was excellent. Would recommend that anyone considering a dinner cruise book with Viator and upgrade to the Gold dinner package. It was well worth it.
This tour was amazing!
Delightful experience, food very good, entertainment great. I would recommend this river cruise top class. Probably pricey considering its prague but I thought it was fantastic value for money