- 3-hour luxury dinner and sightseeing intimate cruise on the Vltava River
- Savor a 3-course dinner and enjoy live piano music as you sail
- Experience magical views over Prague’s top attractions, all beautifully floodlit by night
- Glide past Prague Castle, the statue-lined Charles Bridge and other major landmarks
- Enjoy a complimentary aperitif and a half-bottle of wine with your meal
- Choose from an excellent drinks selection at the on-board bar (own expense)
- Upgrade to dine in the boat’s bow area with panoramic views
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
First course (choice of one):
- Prague ham with cranberry dip
- Goose foie gras served in red wine with apple
- Smoked trout with mixed vegetable salad
- Duck comfit with Carlsbad dumplings and red cabbage
- Poached halibut in olive oil with potato puree
- Club steak with creamed potatoes and pepper sauce
- Selection of French and Czech cheese
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
Lovely evening. The boat was very luxurious, we were greeted by the lovely staff with a glass of champagne and the service was excellent throughout. Food and wine were very good and it was great to sit up on the deck and see Prague lit up at night. Would highly recommend.
Good food, good atmosphere and great views. Your view from the dining room is good, but you can go out on the top deck and see a 360degree view of Prague at night. I would do this again.
We enjoyed a magical evening on the Vltava River cruise. The boat only seat about 20 tables so it was very intimate. The duck was amazing and service was warm, attentive and friendly. The views were just breathtaking from the river itself! Wonderful to spend an evening in Prague.
Comfortable seating, excellent food, beverages and entertainment, which was not expected. Tour showed Prague by night and was enjoyable.
We had a table for six. The food, service and venue were superb. I would definitely recommend this dinner cruise.
This was an exceptional experience and I would thoroughly recommend it. The staff on board made our experience wonderful and also surprised my dad with a birthday desert and a sparkling candle which was extremely kind and thoughtful. The food was delicious and the staff were more than happy to provide additional bread and drinks if requested. The pianist was playing and singing in the background very gently which made the experience calming and enjoying. The boat was in great condition and was very clean. The open deck was spacious and all guests could sit in their respective groups and enjoy the views whilst also having some privacy. The boat docked about 5 times or so for 20-30 minute intervals whilst the food was served and started although, my only negative point was that I wish it had not docked so much.
Excellent food and views. We had paid extra to sit in the bow. We had expected to sit outside, but dinner was inside and then you could go up to the deck.
Everything from the gourmet meal to the wonderful cruise along the Vldava River was magical. Seeing the sights illuminated at night was a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend this tour!
The perfect romantic evening to end to our vacation. The food and drink were very good and the service attentive yet unobtrusive. The live music created just the right atmosphere. We paid the extra to sit in the bow, and it was well worth it - the final view over Prague from our table was spectacular.
As other reviewers have noted, don't trust the pier on the ticket - go to the Prague Boats office on the waterfront, and they will steer you straight. Also, if you want a vegetarian entree, let the Prague Boats office know in advance though, to their great credit, the staff on our boat came up with one for us even though we didn't realize we should have preordered.
This is a must do!