- Four-hour dinner cruise on the River Vlata and night tour
- Buffet dinner including hot and cold dishes
- Cruise past historic highlights including Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Short tour of Prague's illuminated city center
- English and German speaking guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Accompanied by pleasant music, your three-hour cruise along the River Vltava provides fantastic views of the river. You'll cruise past Prague's important buildings and historic monuments, including St. Agnes Monastery, the Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, majestic Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Vysehrad and more.
After your dinner cruise on the River Vltava, enjoy a short tour of 'Golden Prague' and its night-time illuminations.
Reviewed by Kali V, April 2013
Tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly without being intrusive. The views were absolutely amazing and the food was good. I would highly recommend taking this cruise while in prague!
Reviewed by Jennifer N, January 2013
Outstanding - perhaps the high expectations I had of the reflective lights on the river were not fulfilled but the boat ride, company and dinner were excellent Thank you for picking us up and dropping us off at our hotel.