- Four-hour dinner cruise on the River Vlata and night tour
- Buffet dinner including hot and cold dishes
- Cruise past historic highlights including Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Short tour of Prague's illuminated city center
- English and German speaking guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Accompanied by pleasant music, your three-hour cruise along the River Vltava provides fantastic views of the river. You'll cruise past Prague's important buildings and historic monuments, including St. Agnes Monastery, the Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, majestic Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Vysehrad and more.
After your dinner cruise on the River Vltava, enjoy a short tour of 'Golden Prague' and its night-time illuminations.
Made great new friends
This trip Exceeded out expectations and made for a highly enjoyable evening. Whilst the good was a buffet it wa all delicious and there was plenty to go round. The views were great despite the bad weather, so we mostly stayed inside. The singer was phenomenal, I would recommend going with a partner