- Four-hour dinner cruise on the River Vlata and night tour
- Buffet dinner including hot and cold dishes
- Cruise past historic highlights including Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Short tour of Prague's illuminated city center
- English and German speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Accompanied by pleasant music, your three-hour cruise along the River Vltava provides fantastic views of the river. You'll cruise past Prague's important buildings and historic monuments, including St. Agnes Monastery, the Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, majestic Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Vysehrad and more.
After your dinner cruise on the River Vltava, enjoy a short tour of 'Golden Prague' and its night-time illuminations.
A very informative guide who answered all our questions and filed us with interesting facts. They allowed for the later darkness so we didnt miss out on the night lights which we thought we might miss out on. The lights were wonderful.
It was amazing to book such a tour with this price.