- 3-hour afternoon tour retracing Mozart's footsteps in Prague
- Visit the locations Mozart visited on his four trips to Prague
- Visit the theater where Don Giovanni premiered
- Tour the Old Town, Lesser Town and Hradcany
- Combines walking and tram travel
- Experienced English-speaking guides
What You Can Expect
Very informed guide who led us around Prague. We caught the tram to get to some locations and very pleasantly afterwards we had coffee and pastries where we were able to chat with other tourists on the tour.
Lovely tour. We were lucky that we were the only people on the tour. We had a wonderful guide, Eva, all to ourselves and we were able to customize the tour to our liking. We especially enjoyed taking the tram and the funicular up to the top of Petrin Hill. Eva was very knowledgeable on Mozart and the city making for a great excursion.