- 3-hour afternoon tour retracing Mozart's footsteps in Prague
- Visit the locations Mozart visited on his four trips to Prague
- Visit the theater where Don Giovanni premiered
- Tour the Old Town, Lesser Town and Hradcany
- Combines walking and tram travel
- Experienced English-speaking guides
What You Can Expect
Lovely tour. We were lucky that we were the only people on the tour. We had a wonderful guide, Eva, all to ourselves and we were able to customize the tour to our liking. We especially enjoyed taking the tram and the funicular up to the top of Petrin Hill. Eva was very knowledgeable on Mozart and the city making for a great excursion.
The tour was wonderful. Our tour guide Eva was informative, up beat, and able to answer any question we asked, not only about Mozart but about anything Czech! Amazingly my wife and I were the only two on the tour which lasted 3 full hours and covered the old town, the lesser town, and more.
Eva kept us moving and it was a long walk, but she paced things for our age ( we are in our 60's).
Meeting Eva and taking the tour paws the high point of our Prague trip.
Don't waste time thinking about it... Just do it!