- 3-hour afternoon tour retracing Mozart's footsteps in Prague
- Visit the locations Mozart visited on his four trips to Prague
- Visit the theater where Don Giovanni premiered
- Tour the Old Town, Lesser Town and Hradcany
- Combines walking and tram travel
- Experienced English-speaking guides
What You Can Expect
The tour was wonderful. Our tour guide Eva was informative, up beat, and able to answer any question we asked, not only about Mozart but about anything Czech! Amazingly my wife and I were the only two on the tour which lasted 3 full hours and covered the old town, the lesser town, and more.
Eva kept us moving and it was a long walk, but she paced things for our age ( we are in our 60's).
Meeting Eva and taking the tour paws the high point of our Prague trip.
Don't waste time thinking about it... Just do it!
Our Guide (Vladamir) was passionate about his subject and his city. His depth of knowledge was exceptional. He was responsive to our questions and was an excellent host. He facilitated our falling further in love with a wonderful city.