- 3-hour afternoon tour retracing Mozart's footsteps in Prague
- Visit the locations Mozart visited on his four trips to Prague
- Visit the theater where Don Giovanni premiered
- Tour the Old Town, Lesser Town and Hradcany
- Combines walking and tram travel
- Experienced English-speaking guides
What You Can Expect
Our Guide (Vladamir) was passionate about his subject and his city. His depth of knowledge was exceptional. He was responsive to our questions and was an excellent host. He facilitated our falling further in love with a wonderful city.
We had a wonderful guide and we were the only two people on the tour. She was very knowledgeable, but I think if you already know about the life of Mozart the tour is a waste of time. Since we were the only two people on this tour, she showed us a few other really interesting things that we wanted to see: John Lennon's memorial wall and the statue of the Infant of Prague and his outfits. The tour guide was an A+. The tour might be okay if you know very little about Mozart and want to learn more.