This tour is limited to 20 people, ensuring you'll enjoy a small-group atmosphere with your guide.
- 3-hour evening combo in Prague with walking tour and river cruise
- Walk through Old Town with a knowledgeable guide and admire the lit-up attractions
- See top sights like the Church of Our Lady Before Tyn, the Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge
- Hear many stories about Prague’s romantic and mystical legends
- Visit the Jewish quarter, home to the Old New Synagogue
- Take a 1-hour cruise on the Vltava River, with an included drink
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your guide will tell you about Mozart’s relationship with Prague, which was so loved by the composer that it got the nickname ‘Mozart’s Mistress.’ You’ll also hear about another famed 18th-century figure, Casanova, who visited Prague in the 1750s and spent his last years writing his memoirs at a Czech castle – Duchcov Chateau.
Next, move on through Old Town to the Tyn Court, home to foreign traders and merchants in the Middle Ages. The courtyard neighbors the Church of Our Lady Before Tyn, the 15th-century Gothic cathedral that dominates the Old Town skyline.
Follow your guide the few steps to Old Town Square, home to Prague’s famous Astronomical Clock. Listen as your guide tells you about the clock’s history, which dates all the way back to 1410, before continuing a few blocks west to the old Jewish quarter (also known as Josefov), where you can admire the Old New Synagogue (the oldest in Europe) in the peaceful evening ambience.
Finally, head to the edge of the river, where you’ll catch a glimpse of Charles Bridge (and hear a little about its astrological symbolism) and then board a boat for your Vltava River cruise. Your one-hour cruise meanders along the river, allowing you to admire both sides of the river illuminated at night as you sip on your included beverage.
It was really amazing, I walked with the tour guide around 2 hours and I knew a little bit more of the history of Prague, at the end you get a boat ride with a beer included, I really recommend this tour:)
We were lucky enough to be the only tourists on this "personal" tour. Martin the guide was very informative and a very likeable young man. Recommend this tour.