- Book and travel by December 20 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Two-hour tour of Prague by night
- Krizik Fountain's spectacular music and light performance (April to October only)
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Prague hotels
- Experienced English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Children and adults alike love the fantastic performance of water and light, accompanied by the music of Smetana, Dvorak, Mercury, Vangelis and Lloyd Webber.
Please note: from November to March the Krizik's Music Fountain is closed, so this will be an evening tour including more sights of Prague at night only.
Prague by day is spectacular, but this tour revealed that Prague by night is EQUALLY sensational. A highlight was touring the grounds of the Prague Castle, but the standout point of the evening was the amazing water/music show at the Krizikova Fountain. Thank you to our lovely tour guide, Dana, who spoke in both German and English and shared some interesting tidbits along the way.