- 2.5-hour private walking tour of hidden Prague
- Go past the tourist sights for a more authentic Prague experience
- See the city like a local as you explore off-the-beaten path sights, alleys, gardens and courtyards
- Learn about Prague’s history and layout while wandering the secret passageways of Old Town
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide and tailor your itinerary to your interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Amazing knowledgeable very personable guide.
Our guide David was excellent. This tour was great and we would recommend it to everybody.
Awesome tour with John Hozan! He was extremely knowledgeable of the history of Prague and all the different secret hidden places he took us to. He answered all our questions though we rarely had any as all of his explanations were excellent. It was just my husband and I on the tour and it was worth every dollar spent, which actually was a bargain. We highly recommend this tour!!!
Fabulous. We learned so much that we could never have known independently.
This tour was amazing!
An excellent tour! Our guide, Dagmar, was incredible. She extended our allotted time to make sure we saw as many "hidden" places/treasures as possible.
Michael was a very good guide, he was on time and very informative. He matched the tour to our interests and we saw hidden parts of the centre of Prague that we never expected to be there!! All together a very worth while morning.
We took this tour on our 3rd day in Prague and it was well worth it. Our guide took us to places and pointed out details that we would not have known. This beautiful city felt even more rich with the stories and facts that go hand in hand with the history.
Vaslov was thorough, thoughtful, and passionate about his city.
Loved to learn about the hidden gems in Prague