- Evening food and beer-tasting tour in Prague
- Visit two local spots – a historical beer cellar and a microbrewery/gastropub
- Enjoy six tastings of high-quality, small-production beers, plus food samples
- Learn about the Czechs’ long history of beer-making (and drinking)
- Experience Prague like a local with your beer-loving guide
Czech beer-makers are standard-bearers of the craft, having a long history of brewing that dates back more than 1,000 years. As your guide talks about this proud tradition, learn about beer-making in the country today and enjoy a few samples of frothy, top-notch craft brews! While you’re sipping, you’ll also hear about Czech cuisine, some of the most savory and hearty food in Europe and the perfect complement to these robust lagers and stouts.
Next, head back outside and make your way to a microbrewery and gastropub around the corner for samples of award-winning lagers from one of the country’s most renowned brewmasters. As you savor the beer, be impressed by its high quality and freshness, as well as the friendly ambience of the pub.
You’ll then be served with a plentiful platter of traditional Czech food, made by the gastropub’s well-known local chef. There’s plenty to eat, so dig in!
Your tour ends here, where you can stay on your own if you’d like to continue your discovery of Prague’s wonderful food and beer.