- Fully narrated sightseeing tour of Prague in an 8-seater vintage car
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed city, such as the Old Town Square, the Jewish quarter and Lesser Town
- Hear stories about the history of the Czech capital from your professional guide
- Choose your own departure time and enjoy complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour, limited to eight passengers, ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Loved it! The ONLY way to see Prague's wonderful architecture. Good guide.
The car was great and the seats comfortable, however you have to make sure you get the one with seating for 2 with plenty of leg room. Our tour guide was very knowledgable which made the fact that we could not hear a lot of what he was saying disappointing. It is simple physics that someone talking with their back to you is going to be hard to hear. Not that we wanted him to turn around, I am a huge fan of safe driving. A simple microphone with some speakers in the back would do wonders. Apart from this it was a fun way to see the highlights of the city. One tip is not to sit back and let the driver do all the talking. I found we were driving past some places that were not being commented on. Ask all the questions you want, we found our driver more than obliging in answering all my inane questions.