- Visit Terezin, one the largest concentration camps in the Czech Republic
- Take a fully narrated tour with an expert guide
- Explore the Terezin Memorial -- the only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic
- Retrace the story of Jewish prisoners during Nazi rule in World War II
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Main EntrancePhoto by: Nathaniel O
- Cell BlocksPhoto by: Nathaniel O
- Between the walls of the ...Photo by: BarbS
- a moving experience for ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- the Jewish memorial at ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- Verblijfsruimte.Photo by: AWM v
- Terezin Memorial GardenPhoto by: akjordan
- Jewish GhettoPhoto by: mzimmerman
- Unthinkable torturePhoto by: mzimmerman
- Terezin CrematoryPhoto by: mzimmerman
- De ingang van het kleine fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Het museum in het grote fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Not an escape tunnell .....Photo by: Kim R
- TierzenPhoto by: Kim R
- poétePhoto by: bruno b
- dortoirPhoto by: bruno b
- le cimetièrePhoto by: bruno b
- mémorialPhoto by: bruno b
- térézinPhoto by: bruno b
- GhettoPhoto by: Malcolm S
What You Can Expect
Begin your tour in Prague, where you’ll hop aboard your coach for the journey to the camp. Once there, explore the grounds as your guide provides narration about the lives of the prisoners and the tragedies that took place.
Afterward, pay homage to the thousands of the camp’s victims at the Terezin Memorial. The only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic, you’ll have the chance to experience educational exhibits and further your understanding of the Holocaust during this eye-opening and unique tour.
Your tour will conclude with transportation back to your original departure point in Prague.
This tour was amazing!
Tour Guides were really good, and information very informative. Really glad we booked this tour
Our guide provided an excellent tour from Prague to Terezin and I highly recommend a visit if in Prague.
Amazing tour! Our tour guide had a wealth of knowledge and was very informative.
Great tour - Lots included for your money, definitely worth a trip
Sobering, as expected. I thought I knew all there was to know about Terezin before I got there, but I really learned a lot! The Kleine Festung and the memorial there were very moving, and the Museum at the Ghetto was very enlightening. Our guide was Uzy ?- not sure of the spelling, but he was really good! Very well worth doing.
Excellent tour. Very thorough. I learned a lot and highly recommend it.
I thought this tour was excellent and very humbling. Our guide was very knowledgable and had lots of interesting facts about the Ghetto and Camp. There was plenty of time given so we were able to see everything this town had to offer. I would definately do this again and would highly recommend this tour. Our guide also gave us information about Prague and surrounding areas prior to reaching our destination.
Very moving and truly a once in a lifetime experience
Gustav and the gentleman at camp were excellent!