- Visit Terezin, one the largest concentration camps in the Czech Republic
- Take a fully narrated tour with an expert guide
- Explore the Terezin Memorial -- the only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic
- Retrace the story of Jewish prisoners during Nazi rule in World War II
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Main EntrancePhoto by: Nathaniel O
- Cell BlocksPhoto by: Nathaniel O
- Between the walls of the ...Photo by: BarbS
- a moving experience for ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- the Jewish memorial at ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- Verblijfsruimte.Photo by: AWM v
- Terezin Memorial GardenPhoto by: akjordan
- Jewish GhettoPhoto by: mzimmerman
- Unthinkable torturePhoto by: mzimmerman
- Terezin CrematoryPhoto by: mzimmerman
- De ingang van het kleine fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Het museum in het grote fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Not an escape tunnell .....Photo by: Kim R
- TierzenPhoto by: Kim R
- poétePhoto by: bruno b
- dortoirPhoto by: bruno b
- le cimetièrePhoto by: bruno b
- mémorialPhoto by: bruno b
- térézinPhoto by: bruno b
- GhettoPhoto by: Malcolm S
What You Can Expect
Begin your tour in Prague, where you’ll hop aboard your coach for the journey to the camp. Once there, explore the grounds as your guide provides narration about the lives of the prisoners and the tragedies that took place.
Afterward, pay homage to the thousands of the camp’s victims at the Terezin Memorial. The only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic, you’ll have the chance to experience educational exhibits and further your understanding of the Holocaust during this eye-opening and unique tour.
Your tour will conclude with transportation back to your original departure point in Prague.
Excellent tour at a very reasonable price
If you like history this is a must. Very interesting. The guide very professional and knowledge
This was a wonderful tour that enlightened us.
The tour was eye-opening, disturbing and educational. Our guide was very, very knowledgeable and I learned a lot not just about Terezin but about the history of Bohemia in general. I highly recommend this tour.
This tour was amazing! I recommend it highly.
This was a great trip, a very full day with loads to see and take in. These were two guides, Sarah on the bus and for part of the tour, who was very knowledgeable and passionate about the subject matter, also ensuring we understood everything that was being said. She was very talented as well, born and bred in Prague she narrated the Terezin story in English and then switched to Spanish for another couple of the trip. At the small fortress at Terezin we were then taken round by the local guide there Petr, who again was excellent and fully explained everything that had taken place there. I'm very glad I went but it was also very sad and makes you appreciate how lucky you are. The tour ended with a trip to the Ghetto Museum, which was a little repetition of everything that Sarah had told us but still very worthwhile. The only disappointment here is that there are a number of display cabinets showing artefacts from the ghetto / concentration camp, but the cabinets were empty. This is six hour trip, one hour travelling each way and just one chance at the museum to grab a snack or a drink.
Amazing !!!!!! would do it again in a heart beat
I definitely recommend this tour. The tour guides were very knowledgable and provided an interesting learning opportunity regarding the history of this camp. Their English was also very good.
our guide was fantastic!!
it is a must do tour.