- Visit Terezin, one the largest concentration camps in the Czech Republic
- Take a fully narrated tour with an expert guide
- Explore the Terezin Memorial -- the only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic
- Retrace the story of Jewish prisoners during Nazi rule in World War II
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Between the walls of the ...Photo by: BarbS
- a moving experience for ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- the Jewish memorial at ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- Verblijfsruimte.Photo by: AWM v
- Terezin Memorial GardenPhoto by: akjordan
- Jewish GhettoPhoto by: mzimmerman
- Unthinkable torturePhoto by: mzimmerman
- Terezin CrematoryPhoto by: mzimmerman
- De ingang van het kleine fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Het museum in het grote fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Not an escape tunnell .....Photo by: Kim R
- TierzenPhoto by: Kim R
- poétePhoto by: bruno b
- dortoirPhoto by: bruno b
- le cimetièrePhoto by: bruno b
- mémorialPhoto by: bruno b
- térézinPhoto by: bruno b
- GhettoPhoto by: Malcolm S
- View from Yellow KioskPhoto by: Malcolm S
- View of the entrance.Photo by: Ramiro Julio Z
What You Can Expect
Begin your tour in Prague, where you’ll hop aboard your coach for the journey to the camp. Once there, explore the grounds as your guide provides narration about the lives of the prisoners and the tragedies that took place.
Afterward, pay homage to the thousands of the camp’s victims at the Terezin Memorial. The only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic, you’ll have the chance to experience educational exhibits and further your understanding of the Holocaust during this eye-opening and unique tour.
Your tour will conclude with transportation back to your original departure point in Prague.
Amazing !!!!!! would do it again in a heart beat
I definitely recommend this tour. The tour guides were very knowledgable and provided an interesting learning opportunity regarding the history of this camp. Their English was also very good.
our guide was fantastic!!
it is a must do tour.
chris.chase United Kingdom
very interesting incite to the evils of the past, excellent guide.
The Tour was very professional and everything ran really smoothly. The guides were great and really helpful.
excellent tour very informative guide. Thank you
Overall it was a well organized and informative experience. My husband and I were impressed with the friendliness and knowledge of the staff, both our general tour guide as well as our tour guide within Terezin itself. We feel it was a well worth it, extremely sobering experience and highly recommend this tour.
A moving experience and a must see. We did not get to visit the crematorium on this trip because there was a special state visit on this day but still a good value. English speaking guides very good.
The guide on the bus out to Terezin was excellent, with a good command of the history. His English was also quite good. At Terezin, our local guide, a young woman, also did an excellent job of profiling the history of the fortress and its use as a collection point for World War II Nazi political and genocide purposes. Very informative and very moving. You could tell that the guide, a Czech national, was very invested in this particular chapter of her country's long and troubled history. We would definitely recommend this tour to those who want to better understand what the Nazis were all about from 1933-45, and the impact they had on then Czechoslovakia, as well as the rest of Europe.