- Visit Terezin, one the largest concentration camps in the Czech Republic
- Take a fully narrated tour with an expert guide
- Explore the Terezin Memorial -- the only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic
- Retrace the story of Jewish prisoners during Nazi rule in World War II
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Main EntrancePhoto by: Nathaniel O
- Cell BlocksPhoto by: Nathaniel O
- Between the walls of the ...Photo by: BarbS
- a moving experience for ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- the Jewish memorial at ...Photo by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2015
- Verblijfsruimte.Photo by: AWM v
- Terezin Memorial GardenPhoto by: akjordan
- Jewish GhettoPhoto by: mzimmerman
- Unthinkable torturePhoto by: mzimmerman
- Terezin CrematoryPhoto by: mzimmerman
- De ingang van het kleine fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Het museum in het grote fordPhoto by: Marleen C
- Not an escape tunnell .....Photo by: Kim R
- TierzenPhoto by: Kim R
- poétePhoto by: bruno b
- dortoirPhoto by: bruno b
- le cimetièrePhoto by: bruno b
- mémorialPhoto by: bruno b
- térézinPhoto by: bruno b
- GhettoPhoto by: Malcolm S
What You Can Expect
Begin your tour in Prague, where you’ll hop aboard your coach for the journey to the camp. Once there, explore the grounds as your guide provides narration about the lives of the prisoners and the tragedies that took place.
Afterward, pay homage to the thousands of the camp’s victims at the Terezin Memorial. The only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic, you’ll have the chance to experience educational exhibits and further your understanding of the Holocaust during this eye-opening and unique tour.
Your tour will conclude with transportation back to your original departure point in Prague.
Terezin was a small glance at the horror of the Holocaust. We were able to get a better understanding of some of the conditions that these poor people had to endure, but without the extreme intensity of going to one of the death camps.
One of the highlights of our Prague tour. Visiting Terezin is not only informative and educational, but quite an emotional tour. Words can NOT describe how important this place is. Anyone who loves history and wants to learn something new about the travesty of the Holocaust, this tour is highly recommended. Our tour director, driver and guide were all professional and knowledgeable.
Great tour, very informative and tour guide to and from Terezin was good and guide at Terezin was also good, understood everything and the guides English was very good, so no language barrier. A lot included in your day trip, great value for money.
we found this tour to be very rewarding, it was a sombre experience, this should be compulsory for all school age children to learn about the holocaust so it never happens again, we could only imagine the suffering that these people went through, a must, sad see.
This tour was one of my most memorable times in Prague. The history, the stories, the sites so well preserved, the people... i absolutely recommend this tour. We all hear the stories of the holocaust and what was done to the Jewish people, but to see it.. was another thing entirely.
Excellent tour at a very reasonable price
If you like history this is a must. Very interesting. The guide very professional and knowledge
This was a wonderful tour that enlightened us.