- Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal at Prague’s traditional Pilsner Restaurant
- Admire the magnificent Art Nouveau restaurant housed in the city’s stunning Municipal House
- Choose from four set menus showcasing hearty Czech recipes
- Feast on delights such as Bohemian roasted duck, beef goulash and gingerbread cake
- Enjoy an included crisp beer or soft drink with your meal
- Tap your feet to live accordion and folk music during dinner
- Choose from either a lunch or dinner experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The restaurant is famed for its hearty Czech cooking and ice-cold beer, all served in a cheerful, buzzing atmosphere. Adding to the charm in the evening is the exuberant live music that fills the air with the sound of accordions and traditional Czech folk songs.
Make your own way to the restaurant for lunch or dinner, admiring its beautiful interiors as you take your seat. Then, make your choice from the four set menus on offer, all of them featuring three courses. Perhaps treat your tastebuds to delights such as succulent Bohemian roasted duck, traditional roast pork or other Czech classics, all rounded off with delectable desserts such as apple roulade or blueberry cake. Please see the Itinerary for sample menus.
Enjoy an included glass of crisp beer or a soft drink, and order any additional drinks you want from the bar (own expense). Then, as you eat, immerse yourself in the convivial atmosphere — it’s infectiously cheerful.
After your meal, perhaps stay on a while to soak up the ambience. Then, make your own way home, as you savor the flavors and memories of your traditional Czech feast!
- Chicken bouillon with noodles and diced vegetables
- Prague-style beef goulash with dumplings and garnished with roasted onions
- Apple roulade with nuts and whipped cream
- Consommé with liver rice and julienne-style vegetables
- Roast pork with sauerkraut and dumplings
- Blueberry cake with blueberries and whipped cream
- Homemade potato soup with wild mushrooms
- Roast beef with creamed vegetable sauce, cranberries and dumplings
- Honey gingerbread cake with cream and wild cherry sauce
- Homemade goulash soup
- Golden-roasted Bohemian duck with red cabbage, bread and potato dumplings
- Pancake with ice cream and vanilla sauce
Please note: all menus subject to change without notice
Absolutely a beautiful setting, well worth going on this trip.
Hard to find the restaurant because voucher did not have name of restaurant and there were 2 restaurants on ground floor. Had to call contact and found out it's restaurant in the basement. Very average food. Restaurant caters to tourists and large tour groups.
Service was excellent the food was very good in a beautiful room within the Municipal House with accordion music . . It made a nice change from going to one of the many restaurants .
Not exactly the "dinner experience" presented. The restaurant is in the basement, a cafeteria feeling. We were given a different menu, not nearly the selections presented for walk-in guests. No history of building or tour just food and thanks for coming.Food was good. NOT WORTH THE MONEY.