- Full day tour to Vienna from Prague
- Admire the beautiful landscape of Bohemia and Moravia
- Discover the culture, history, architecture and UNESCO World Heritage site of Vienna
- See Vienna's top attractions, such as Schwarzenberg Square, the State Opera, Schönbrunn Castle, Ringstrasse and more
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Prague hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Vienna, the seat of the Habsburg Empire during the 18th century, is a beautiful medieval and Baroque city and its historic center is UNESCO World Heritage listed.
With your guide, travel across the famous Ringstrasse, a magnificent boulevard that Emperor Franz Joseph built in the 1880s on the site of demolished city walls. Along the way, see Vienna’s majestic buildings, palaces and museums, including Schwarzenberg Square, the State Opera, Neue Burg (a part of the Hofburg), the building of Parliament and the History Museum. Pass beautiful public gardens and parks, enjoy panoramic views of the city, and listen as your guide tells you about the historical importance of each site.
Next, head to Vienna´s southern border, where you can view Schönbrunn (the former summer residence of the imperial family) and its beautiful reservoir. After exploring the gardens and chateau on your own, you will return by bus to the center of the city for a tour of the Hofburg, the former imperial residence of Vienna. Then, take a guided tour of St Stephen´s Cathedral.
After your guided tour, enjoy free time for lunch or shopping before enjoying a relaxing journey back to Prague.