- Book and travel by December 20 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Walk along Prague's Royal Route
- Discover many of Prague's historical buildings and monuments
- Witness some of Prague's most majestic architecture
- Learn about Prague's interesting history
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Further down the Royal Route you will discover the Charles Bridge, Lesser Town and the majestic Municipal House, one of Prague's most prestigious Art Nouveau buildings. Municipal Houses, built in 1911 was formerly used as the Royal court palace, but today houses an array of attractions.
There was only us the two of us and Marc our tour guide on the tour which was very good .Marc was very knowledgable about Prague and even made a diversion to look around the Jewish area of Prague at our request,we felt very at ease with Marc and felt able to ask questions. The 3 hours passed without us noticing.
We would definitely recommend taking this walking tour if you like history.