- Dinner and show in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, with transport from Puerto Iguazú
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat Brazilian buffet dinner
- Choose from more than 200 hot and cold dishes
- Watch a two-hour Latin American folkloric show
- See the tango and salsa and hear traditional songs
- A great way to end a day at Iguassu Falls!
What You Can Expect
Before the entertainment starts, head to the extensive Brazilian buffet, where you have your choice of more than 200 dishes including meat, salads, international specialties and desserts. It’s an all-you-can-eat buffet, so if you get hungry, simply go back for more! Then sit back and enjoy a two-hour Latin American extravaganza of dance and music, featuring 45 musicians and dancers performing on stage in their multicolored costumes.
During this cultural evening, experience the delights of Central and South American performance art, from the Brazilian samba to Mexican mariachis to tango dancers from Argentina. Plus, hear Chilean music, Peruvian tunes and traditional rhythms from Mexico, Bolivia and Paraguay.
When the show is over, you’ll be returned to your Puerto Iguazú hotel.
They only spoke in Portugese but not English. This is a bit disappointed.
Arrived just as show was starting, so had to get food and eat while show on, had to twist neck, poor view, not full so moved. No English commentary. Variety of acts, Brazilian bias, audience participation, some embarrassing. Food: much salty meat, salads, puddings, etc, little that seemed ethnic.