- Dinner and show in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, with transport from Puerto Iguazú
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat Brazilian buffet dinner
- Choose from more than 200 hot and cold dishes
- Watch a two-hour Latin American folkloric show
- See the tango and salsa and hear traditional songs
- A great way to end a day at Iguassu Falls!
What You Can Expect
Before the entertainment starts, head to the extensive Brazilian buffet, where you have your choice of more than 200 dishes including meat, salads, international specialties and desserts. It’s an all-you-can-eat buffet, so if you get hungry, simply go back for more! Then sit back and enjoy a two-hour Latin American extravaganza of dance and music, featuring 45 musicians and dancers performing on stage in their multicolored costumes.
During this cultural evening, experience the delights of Central and South American performance art, from the Brazilian samba to Mexican mariachis to tango dancers from Argentina. Plus, hear Chilean music, Peruvian tunes and traditional rhythms from Mexico, Bolivia and Paraguay.
When the show is over, you’ll be returned to your Puerto Iguazú hotel.
The pickup and drop off occured on time. I was staying on the Brazilian side, and they had no issue with picking me up from my hotel. Excellent buffet with a lot of choices and a great sampler show of Latin American dance as well. My one issue was I thought the drinks were a little bit on the pricey side, but others said he drink prices were pretty much in line with what you would pay in other places at Foz do Iguazu, so this put my mind at ease.