- Iguassu Falls day tour from Puerto Iguazú
- Follow your guide down the lower path to the misty base of the falls
- Walk along the upper path’s footbridge for amazing photo opportunities
- Take a thrilling boat ride under the falls
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Don't forget your camera, as there’s nothing quite like this natural wonder, one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature, where Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay meet. You’ll be amazed as 400,000 gallons (1.5 million liters) of water a second plummet onto the rocks below in a network of more than 270 waterfalls.
Your guided visit takes you to the park’s three tiers, providing different views of the Iguassu Falls. Follow the lower path to the base of the falls, an atmospheric world of mist and crashing water. Then take the upper path to the top, for panoramic views from the footbridge over the waterfalls. Your guide will lead the way and tell you about the different features of the falls, but you’ll also have free time to explore on your own and get something to eat at a restaurant located in the park (own expense).
Then, get ready for the ultimate Iguassu Falls experience: a boat ride through the falls! Expect to get wet and be thrilled by this up-close encounter, after which you’ll dry off and be taken back to your Puerto Iguazu hotel.