- Puerto Madryn shore excursion to Punta Tombo
- Take a private day trip to Punta Tombo, home to Patagonia’s most important Magellanic penguins colony
- Walk among the penguins and witness their habits up close!
- Learn about the penguins' migration and breeding patterns from your knowledgeable guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The penguin park was absolutely pretty, and all the penguins were very awesome to be around. The walk was a total of about 1.5 miles, but the drive to and from the park totaled 4 hours. Otherwise it would be higher rated. Also, the guide was very quiet so it was hard to understand him most of the time.
I got a bit nervous because the guide and driver were late as it happened to me that I booked a tour and the representatives never showed up but they finally arrived and everything was very nice. We had a good guide and driver, we were given a lot of brochures and verbal information. Punta Tomba was absolutely spectacular!
Excellent tour guide. Comfortable private tour for six was an excellent value. Would recommend to anyone.