- Encounter with dolphins and sea lions
- Up-close opportunity to touch, feed and play with the animals
- Snorkeling adventure
- Professional trainers
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
What You Can Expect
Although not a swim program, the Dolphin Encounter offers an up-close-and-personal opportunity for guests of all ages to meet these incredible mammals in the safety and comfort of waist deep water.
While professional animal trainers supervise, guests and dolphins will share kisses, hugs, and 'dances.' Participants have the chance to touch the dolphin's smooth, rubbery skin and feed their new people-loving friends some fishy treats, all while posing for some once in a lifetime photos!
Come see the playful Patagonian sea lions - aptly named the clowns of the sea - swim, dive, leap, bark and show off their acrobatic skills before your up-close meeting in one of our interaction pools. Be sure to book your opportunity to meet, pet and feed these fascinating mammals!
The two male and six female sea lions at Ocean World come from Uruguay and South America and offer guests a very special encounter. Small groups of visitors are invited into unique pool areas where they can touch, feed, pet, and play games with these comical sea lions.
At the end of the encounter, guests get a hug, a big wet kiss and the photo opportunity of a lifetime! Take your own or order them from Ocean World's professional photographers.
Admission is included when you book this interaction program.
Park Schedule (subject to change)
- 9:30am - 5:30pm: Caribbean Snorkel Reef, and the Love Bird Encounter Tropical Bird Sanctuary, all run continually throughout the day
- 9:30am: Stingray Encounter; Sea Lion Encounter
- 10:00am: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 11:00am: Sea Lion Show; Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 11:30am: Sea Lion Encounter
- 12:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 12:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 1:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 1:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 2:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 2:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 3:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Sea Lion Show
- 3:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 4:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 4:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 5:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
We didnt expect much from this but this was the best experience.Despite the rain,the tour was not cancelled.We saw numerous shows featuring the sea lions and dolphins as well as parrots.The sea lions were so humerous.They smiled and stuck their tongue out during the encounter and made for great pictures.The dolphin encounter involved standing in waist deep water and touching the dolphin.It was a great deal and I dont regret the money spent.
It was well worth the money. We had an amazing time.