- Encounter with dolphins
- Up-close opportunity to touch, feed and play with the animals
- Snorkeling adventure
- Professional trainers
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Park Schedule (subject to change)
- 9:30am - 5:30pm: Caribbean Snorkel Reef, and the Love Bird Encounter Tropical Bird Sanctuary, all run continually throughout the day
- 9:30am: Stingray Encounter; Sea Lion Encounter
- 10:00am: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 11:00am: Sea Lion Show; Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 11:30am: Sea Lion Encounter
- 12:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 12:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 1:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
- 1:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 2:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 2:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 3:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Sea Lion Show
- 3:30pm: Sea Lion Encounter
- 4:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter; Stingray Encounter
- 4:30pm: Shark Feeding Show and Encounter
- 5:00pm: Dolphin Swim and Encounter
Andrea S Canada
I bought this tour as a 70th birthday present for my dad. My parents told me that they were very impressed with how well the day was organized. They were picked up exactly on time at their hotel and everything went like clockwork all through the day. Ocean World works like a well oiled machine. They even went back another night for the Bravissimo show and loved both the dinner and the show.
My bf and I went to ocean world in September it was amazing!!! My life long dream was to swim with dolphins it was the best expierence I've had in my life! Would do it again and upgrade to the hour long swim!
To be honest I gave 5 stars to the Dolphin (Chico from cuba). I would give to the trainer 3 stars because the intructions were not clear before the encounter with the Dolphin and they can be misleading to do something confusing. I was the first to be called to participate of a group of 4. I was seated across the trainer with a pool and the Dolphin in the middle. The trainer just called me and asked me to join him. He did not explain if the pool was deep or shallow, if I had to swim next to him or to walk around the pool. During the confusion, I jumped in the pool and I found out it was very deep. After making attempts to go back to my previous place, I decided that it was better to swim across the pool. I was a little worried about how the Dolphin would behave having me there inside the pool with him. I would highly recommend to the trainer to tell the people with clear words " stand up, walk around the pood and seat next to me". Those simple words would simplify and enrich the experience. Clear communication is very important!
Dolphins are well cared for and extremely friendly, funny mammals. My wife and I were very impressed with our encounter.
Victoria B United Kingdom
Michele T USA
Shawn M Canada
Michelle S Canada
I did the Dolphin encounter with my 9 year old granddaughter, whilst she is a good swimmer I unfortunately am not and this activity meant we could both enjoy it together, it was a lovely experience and we have some nice photo's.
I really enjoyed the dolphin encounter. The only downfall was not being able to have my family there to watch this experience with me. I understand the policy of not wanting pictures to be taken so you can purchase ones taken from Ocean World but family members should be able to watch this take place. The rest of Ocean World was great. The tiger exhibit was awesome. The other shows were all very entertaining and informative. The buffet lunch was not good at all. I recommend not eating here, just eat a big breakfast before you leave your resort and then wait to eat supper when you return to your resort. The ride there and back was good, no problems with pick up or drop off. The bus was on time each way the the guide was very friendly and informative and spoke english very well.