- Full-day trip in the Dominican Republic aboard an all-terrain, safari-style vehicle
- Visit a coffee and chocolate plantation, children at a local school, and meet a typical Dominican family
- Check out crocodiles, iguanas, turtles and more animals at a local ranch
- Learn about the island’s history and culture from an expert guide
- Boogie board and swim at a remote and quiet beach
- Enjoy free-flowing rum, beer, soda and water on this all-inclusive tour
- Snacks, lunch and round-trip transport from your Puerto Plata hotel included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Head into the jungle to visit a coffee and chocolate plantation, where you’ll walk the grounds, talk to the farmers and learn how they harvest their products. Then meet a typical Dominican family at their home and learn about their lives while you drink freshly brewed coffee or bite into locally made chocolate.
Receive heartwarming insight into the local educational system when you visit a school. A teacher introduces you to a classroom of children; don’t be surprised by how much is communicated even if you may not speak the same language.
Depending on the weather, cool off by taking a dip in a freshwater river. When your stomach rumbles in hunger, dig into a delicious family-style Dominican lunch and taste freshly cut fruit and sugarcane.
Stop at a local rum shack to try, what else, but rum. Drink as much as rum, beer, soft drinks or water as you like during this all-inclusive tour. The shack also sells rum, cigars, coffee and other local products if you’d like to purchase some to take home as souvenirs or gifts.
Get a kick out of seeing wildlife like crocodiles, iguanas, turtles and more at a local ranch. Next, continue to a 15-mile (24-km) stretch of secluded beach where you can boogie board in the Caribbean. Or simply dig your toes in the sand and soak up the sun with a cocktail in hand.
After your rich day of culture, history, nature and beach time, you’ll be transported back to your hotel.
This tour was great. We had tons of things to do and feel we got a wide range of Dominacan live both our driver and our host were spectacular. I would definitely recommend this tour.
The tour was wonderful. Our guide was Junior he was funny, personable and just great. We highly recommend this tour.