- Half-day dune buggy adventure in Puerto Plata
- Drive your dune buggy past beaches and sugar cane fields
- See the area’s highest mountain, Pico Isabel de Torres
- Cool off in the river and at the beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off plus soft drinks included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Adrenaline-filled adventure allows for a fun, alternative way to see the beautiful landscape of Puerto Plata!
What You Can Expect
AMAZING! Best day of our whole trip! Just be prepared to get VERY muddy!!!! Such a great way to see the island and how the people live! If your into motorsports this is a must do!!!!
I was a little disappointed with this tour, the dune buggys were very old and we just drove around for about 2 hours. I highly recommend you bring something for your face as the dust is pretty bad. We do a lot of these types of tours, and this one was expensive and a little disappointing for the money spent.