- Puerto Plata day trip including Cayo Paraiso and Monte Cristi National Park
- Sail for two hours along the north coast aboard a luxury yacht
- Take a wild ride by banana boat from the shore of Punta Rusia
- Find starfish, sea turtles and spotted eels as you snorkel around Cayo Paraiso
- Speed through mangroves in Monte Cristi National Park and see the limestone mesa of El Morro
- Enjoy breakfast with sparkling wine, lunch on the beach and unlimited drinks
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Beautiful BOAT. Delicious food. Amazing water. The island was extremely busy, but the snorkeling was out of this world! Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and relaxed, which made everyone so comfortable! I would do this again in a heartbeat, worth every penny!
Best excursion there!
I bought this trip for my boyfriend's birthday.
His words were: " this is the best gift Ever" :)
Amazing experience, the tour guides explain everything and treat you like royalty. Hopefully you get to ride with Andy Flores and his crew!! We had soooo much fun we went back two days later :)
This tour was amazing!
Beautiful!!!! Paradise island was really a paradise. Snorkeling was awesome. The lunch was good. There was unlimited drinks the while time. I don't drink but my husband does and he enjoyed that part. The workers were very pleasant and kind, always serving with a smile.
This tour was amazing!
This was a great tour, but not at all as described. There was no luxury yacht, but a catamaran. No information about any early settlement, but a very enjoyable ride in the ocean. No banana boat at all. We did anchor and swim for a while, in beautiful water. No speedboat, we stayed on the catamaran the entire trip. No El Morro -- or if we saw it, we didn't know it.
This would've been a great tour if it had been advertised as it was. VERY incorrect description. When I asked about it, they discounted it, saying the info was just way out of date on the website. I was upset for having been mislead however, we did truly enjoy the day once we got over the disappointment of false advertising.
The only reason this tour gets 1 stars is because the crew on the boat was amazing and paradise island was so beautiful. Let me start with this is not a 12 hour tour we were not even picked up till 830 am then over an hour bus ride. Only on the water 10a-3p. And NOT a YACHT just a regular boat.