- UTV, rappelling and canopy zipline combo tour in an ecological jungle park, just outside of Puerto Vallarta
- Soar across a series of ziplines, including the longest and fastest one in Mexico
- Bounce down two rappel lines, tread across hanging bridges and swing like Tarzan through the canopy
- Take an off-road drive aboard a UTV through the jungle
- Fly down on a hillside waterslide to a splashy end
- Light snacks, safety briefings and transport to the ecological park included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people with five guides ensures personalized attention
What You Can Expect
First, fly through the treetop canopy on eight ziplines, set up 90 ft (30 meters) above the rainforest floor. Soar along Mexico's longest and fastest zipline at nearly 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) in length, and reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. Don’t forget to keep your eyes open and admire the wildlife and dense tropical vegetation around you.
Not afraid of heights? Then rappel your way down from two treetop platforms, climb up a 50-foot-high (15-meter) shaky ladder and swing like Tarzan on ropes through the woods. Soak up the rainforest views while walking across suspended walkways and hanging bridges.
Next, drive or ride in a personal UTV, a 4WD vehicle that handles like a car and is perfect for couples or families. See the lush scenery up close on a specially designed off-road course that rumbles you up and down steep hills, and across rocky riverbeds.
After traversing the jungle in the hot sun, cool down on a hillside waterslide, twisting and turning until you splash into a pool, where your day of excitement ends. Head into the changing room to freshen up and then board your transport back to Puerto Vallarta.