- Puerto Vallarta dolphin swim shore excursion
- Play, touch, swim and feed your dolphin
- Small group numbers give you plenty of personal time with a dolphin
- Take part in a thrilling foot-push
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Your adventure begins with an interactive presentation on dolphin characteristics and how to use hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with your dolphin. Then, in groups of no more than five people per dolphin, you'll head down to the dolphin lagoon for a 40-minute in-water experience with the dolphins.
Interacting with the dolphins leaves a lasting impression on everyone, so hop on the dolphin swim shore excursion today! It’s truly a must-do while you’re in port in Puerto Vallarta.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Puerto Vallarta for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.