- Scape Park eco-adventure in Cap Cana
- Explore the Cap Cana jungle in your 2-person beach buggy (if option 1 or 3 selected)
- Enjoy panoramic views as you ride an 8-circuit zipline (if option 2 or 3 selected)
- Rappel past a small cave and climb a suspension bridge (if option 2 or 3 selected)
- Enjoy a sandwich and chips for lunch (if option 3 selected)
- Bottled water, soft drinks and round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
AWESOME.... This was a great experience, tour guides was great and view was amazing from both the plateo and the dune buggy adventure!!!
The trip to Scape Park was worth every minute and penny we spent with you. We had the time of out lives! My husband and I are 60+ and wanted try new things! I got bit timid about the zip line until I got to know your staff! They were awesome! Now only could you tell they were knowledgeable, but they all seemed to love their job and went the extra mile to make sure you loved the experience. The time waiting in the center between the zip line and buggy ride was unexpected but a real highlight of the experience. The dancing and costumes and food and so much more made it a great day. The young people connected, gave lots of great photo opts, entertained and engaged us in the activities. So much Fun! The Buggy rid was a bit rough, however. I had paid for individual buggies and ended up with my husband and I in a four wheeler (which ultimately caught on fire.) The trail was extremely fun but way too dusty! I recommend that anyone going wear goggles and scarves for their faces. Otherwise the experience was great! The trail and visit to the sea and caves were worth a bit of dust. Overall Scape Park was wonderful, a beautiful place to visit while in Dominican Republic.