- 2-tank diving excursion to Catalina Island from Punta Cana
- Dive among Caribbean corals at ‘The Wall’ drop-off
- Swim with lobsters, stingrays and moray eels in the Aquarium
- Have a barbecue lunch at a private beach club on Catalina Island
- Use of dive equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Reaching the protected waters on the Caribbean side of Catalina Island National Park, experience the magic of ‘The Wall,' one of the Dominican Republic’s most beautiful dive sites. Ideal for all levels of diving experience, the impressive drop-off stretches all the way to the Caribbean Sea, inhabited by wonderful corals and vibrant multicolored fish.
After a short break, strap on your fins for your second dive of the day at the Aquarium. This famous dive spot is shallower than 'The Wall,' and is home to an abundance of healthy, colorful coral reefs. Share the water with lobsters, yellow stingrays and moray eels.
Following your dives, spend some relaxing time at a private beach club on Catalina Island. Feel the sand between your toes, listen to Caribbean music and enjoy a barbecue lunch.
After lunch, go swimming and snorkeling off Catalina Island before relaxing on your return cruise to Punta Cana, with more music and dancing to keep you entertained.